I've also always favored the semi-auto sniper rifles as well. ME2 had an amazing one but the Raptor didn't pack enough of a punch in ME3 on gold I found. Used it on single player insanity though since you can stay out of cover longer.

The Valiant was a godsend for me. It's my perfect rifle. Finally feels like the gun i had back in ME2 again.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I like the mattock. It's like the assault rifle version of the semi auto sniper rifle. It packs a punch but without a scope so it's more agile for medium range combat. You do have to stick around ammo because it goes through it fast, but that's not that big of a deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished my second play through of ME3 as a male shep from ME1. Wanted to get my Tali ending prepped for the extended cut + future DLC.

GOD THAT ENDING IS SO BAD gdkgjadkgjadkgj!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Careful! The police might jump on you and say "WE'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THAT"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Let them, I'll call the whambulence for them.

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    *jumps on you* WE'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THAT! Stop bringing it up! GAWD! Dead horse is dead, stop beating it!!!

0=) <3

Quote Originally Posted by moontalon View Post
    *jumps on you* we've already talked about that! Stop bringing it up! Gawd! Dead horse is dead, stop beating it!!!

0=) <3
    stop beating the horse about the horse being beaten.

Omg.

edit: it took away my caps

Can I beat the beater of the dead horse beater?

Deleted
    lol thumbs up,that made me giggle !
    I like talking about it tbh its like therapy u talk and talk over it for days and months until u get it out of ure chest and move on !

Deleted
    Well then, lets discuss something we havent discussed before.
    There was a serious lack of condoms at Grissom Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well then, lets discuss something we havent discussed before.
    There was a serious lack of condoms at Grissom Academy.
    Jack takes care of pregnancy her own way.

Goddamn unicorn-needing kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Jack takes care of pregnancy her own way.

Goddamn unicorn-needing kids.

Ahhh... to imagine Jack giving a student a Subject Zero Falcon Punch right in the gut into a wall...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Ahhh... to imagine Jack giving a student a Subject Zero Falcon Punch right in the gut into a wall...
    You know, this is a bad subject.

I just had the image of accidental mass effect fields while they're having sex.

GOD DAMN IT GRAVATH. PICK BETTER.

Deleted
    As entertaining as mini singularity right where the penis enters the vagina is (right after insertion ofcourse), its not quite the BAMF as the Subject Zero Falcon Punch.
    And using the mass effect fields to lower the mass is just cruel.
    How can you be so cruel, Vanyali?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-05-04 at 06:29 AM.

kdsajksa stop making scenarios. damn you, gravath. though, floating in a singularity while having sex...

you know what, i'm picking a new subject. uhh... uh... quarians > asari. yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    kdsajksa stop making scenarios. damn you, gravath. though, floating in a singularity while having sex...

you know what, i'm picking a new subject. uhh... uh... quarians > asari. yup.
    Is this because their suits would protect them during the singularity sex, whereas asari like to do it naked?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'M CALLING PETA YOU MONSTER.

But seriously, while I can agree and understand that the ending is pretty crap....why is it necessary to repeat "OMG BAD ENDING IS BAD!" whenever you finish another playthrough? =|

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Is this because their suits would protect them during the singularity sex, whereas asari like to do it naked?
    ...now i'll never be able to look at quarians the same way. fml.

it's tali's accent i tell you! i don't even know why. and reegar's. mmmm.

If you want to discuss the ending I and probably this forum will gladly do that with you until no end. I just think some of us are really getting sick or seeing "OMG ME3 ending is terrible!!!" months after the game has come out when free clarified ending DLC is on the way. Let's reserve judgement until then shall we? To be honest this is one of the only places I've found that ME3 can be discussed somewhat civilly without those ending comments flooding everything. I think most of us would like to keep it that way, and are why some are so defensive. Just look at ME's facebook page or BSN to see what I'm talking about.

So yah, if you got more to say about the ending next to the fact that it just sucks since we all already know that, then shoot. I'm all ears, well in this case eyes.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I'M CALLING PETA YOU MONSTER.

But seriously, while I can agree and understand that the ending is pretty crap....why is it necessary to repeat "OMG BAD ENDING IS BAD!" whenever you finish another playthrough? =|
    People should do what I did. Skip the ending in the playthroughs following the first one
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."