Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../12276459&lf=8

2nd post:

At least they seem to be aware of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Whooo there's hope for Aveline yet!
    YESSSS. A different story how long it takes, but it's still good news!

Deleted

-Fixed an issue so Drell Adept Reave audio plays at full volume for all players

Oh good... because it wasn't loud enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

-Fixed an issue so Drell Adept Reave audio plays at full volume for all players

Oh good... because it wasn't loud enough.

From Chris Priestly:

The problem was that occasionally, the audio sound would play at maximum volume for eveyone (too loud). It now plays at teh correct volume.
    Which to me sounds like it should be quieter now... the wording in the patch notes is really weird. x.x

Hey, what can I say. Sometimes I get a lucky streak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    [video=youtube;MCEHUUwHxKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEHUUwHxKc&feature=youtu.be[video]
    I want dem whips. I really, really do. o_o

i think kratos missed his exit and got himself into mass effect....
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Rebellion live on PC and 360. PS3 coming later today.

Downloading for PC right now. It appears to be 133MB in size.

Edit: 133.37MB to be exact. Well played, Bioware.

OMG male quarians. I'm assuming they have Reegar's voice too since they added a gun too in honor of him. So happy he got some love.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Do we get... spacelaserwhips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Do we get... spacelaserwhips?
    Yes. Yes we do. And I want one! Well two actually since you use them with both hands.

I woke up early just to get this pack installed!

Well, not really, I just couldn't sleep. But I'm installing the pack anyway. :P

Initial thoughts on Resurgence Pack:

1) Reegar Carbine is a fun gun to use. I'm not sure if it'll be effective, but I've been trying it on silver with decent results. It's like a 10 yard forward shotgun that channels the Geth's heavy melee, but stronger.

2) Krysae Sniper riffle seems REALLY GOOD. It might replace my Valiant. (comparing my Krysae X vs Valiant I)
    - It also has 3 shots before reload.
    - It has more damage than the Valiant.
    - It does AoE explosions on contact.
    - It has less weight than Valiant.
    - It carries more ammo than Valiant
    Drawbacks
    - It has a zoom, then another zoom if you hold rightclick long enough... which I've found to be difficult to use
    - It shoots slower than Valiant. (Valiant is like 3 shots in 2 seconds. This is like 3 shots in 3-3.5 ish)
    - It takes longer to reload (like 2 seconds)
    - I don't think it can do armor piercing, even with the mod, I couldn't shoot past Guardian Shields

3) Cerberus Harrier is ultra-rare

4) Vorcha are a lot of fun to play, quite good, probably not optimal in gold (definitely more usable than Batarian though).
    - Bloodlust is a very nice passive which gives you stacks on kill (gun/melee/grab), but oddly (prob cause of bug) did not give me stacks on Flamer kills.
    - Flamer: like from the geth turret. Does 3x the damage of the geth turret flamer. Four full channeled flamers killed an atlas on silver. You cannot shoot while channeling flamer, but you can move. Dashing cancels the channel. It does seem to bug for me occasionally if I try to activate it before my CD is ready, it'll completely reset my CD timer

5) Cerberus Defectors (Adept/Vanguard): I feel like they are the worse of this pack.
    - Lash is like a pull+throw combined into 1 move. If spec'd at max, can be used on phantoms/guardians. Very short CD like throw (2 seconds?) It's supposed to pull them to you and knock them down. Sounded great, then I went in game and used it.... the physics on it are terrible. Each Lash wasn't enough to kill a trooper straight up, but then the problem was, it would launch that trooper somewhere retarded-ly far. Sometimes it would throw the guy off the map for an easy kill, sometimes it would throw the guy onto the roof... and we waited for him to come back down.
    - Smash is also a terrible move imo. Think Nova, except only in front. It doesn't drain your shields, but the spell has a CD (like more than 3 seconds), and unlike Nova, you can't use it when your other spells are on CD. This makes me feel like the Cerberus Vanguard is just a really bad Novaguard. Granted, smash can do around 900+ damage spec'd but its range is still terrible (like 8 yards in front of you)

Quarian Males (Infiltrator/Engineer): I'm somewhat undecided what to think about them atm.
    - I have a hard time aiming, or recognizing when Arc Grenade hits... so I'm not sure what to think of it yet.
    - I think Tactical scan could have some good uses. It made Atlases die noticeably faster. It was also pretty useful to show the Phantoms coming near my allies for them. It is useless on regular troops, probably usable on armored mobs mainly.
    - I used a Engineer. Incenerate+ Krysae Sniper worked really well for me.
    - The Infiltrator probably isn't that great. Salarian/Geth are still the two best Infiltrators. Male Quarian > Female Quarian when it's not geth though... but I'm not sure that's saying much.
    Last edited by Windry; 2012-05-29 at 10:01 PM.

Threw together a new sig and avatar in honor of the new pack. XD

Hm, anyone starting to notice that sometimes ammo disappears from Krysae Sniper Riffle, and you only get 2 shots instead of 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I want dem whips. I really, really do. o_o
    Kinda reminds me of the villian in Iron Man 2.
    Haven't seen one in a group yet. I will not sleep till I do!

Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the villian in Iron Man 2.
    Haven't seen one in a group yet. I will not sleep till I do!
    Unfortunately, space whips are full of suck... The cast time is roughly 2 seconds, and the range is only around 8 yards.

You know, I just noticed that all of my FemSheps have ended up looking the same. Ditto for my two BroSheps. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Unfortunately, space whips are full of suck... The cast time is roughly 2 seconds, and the range is only around 8 yards.
    Krogan Vanguard weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Krogan Vanguard weapon.
    Space Whips = the Cerberus spell Smash...