15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeequ View Post
    And when you start playing ME2, you'll notice that want all the DLCs aswell, and you end up buying all of the ME2 and ME3 ones atleast.
    Wait, what?

What is this sorcery you speak of?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I just started a new Playthrough in ME1 with an Adept FemShep Renegade, so I won't need the DLC too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeequ View Post
    And when you start playing ME2, you'll notice that want all the DLCs aswell, and you end up buying all of the ME2 and ME3 ones atleast.
    In my opinion all DLCs are absolutely playworthy...maybe not Pinnacle Station from ME1 but the rest absolutely.
    Last edited by mmocd4e764b34e; 2013-03-05 at 03:44 PM.

I must admit arrival DLC was good and javik even though he had "1 mission" to get him his input was imo essential for the rest of ME3. Honestly was not what I was expecting from a prothean given the vibe we got from them in me1 but hes awesome still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    1. How one can detect AI?
    2. Eva Core body is not EDI, it's not AI. EDI didn't came to Citadel. She send Eva Core's body which she controlled from Normandy.
    3. AI can pretend to be anything. VI, SexBot, etc.
    4. Joker is from Normandy, a ship commanded by Spectre. It sure has some bonuses to not being investigated that deep as to scanning his DAM for presence of AI (that weren't there anyway)
    5. Eva Core's body was designed to blend in human populations without detection.
    6. I find it funny that you compared Eva Core's body to a knife. there's logic in that?
    Dr. Eva's body is the same thing as EDI's body. We also know from playing the game that Joker didn't use Normandy or Spectre Affiliation to get EDI onto the Citadel but used his medical condition to get her on board the Citadel. EDI had to pretend to be a simple Medical Assistance Mech because AI are outlawed in Citadel space and are banned from entering the Citadel.

I didn't compare her body to a knife. I compared smuggling EDI on to the Citadel to smuggling a knife into an area. It was showing you that things are often smuggled through security in the Mass Effect Universe. If someone is looking for Omni-tools and confiscates those people could instead be smuggling in knives for protection.

You missed the point of using smithing tools as weapons... but let's play along...
    Did those two made their weapons in turns? Or one made both and gave a spare to the other? Did they roll on who gets which?
    Do you see how many variable you are adding by saying "omni-tools were confiscated"? use Occam's omni-razor, please.
    Why are you assuming that they made each of their weapons at the same time while waiting for each other? Occam's razor has nothing to do here because you are making just as many assumptions as I am.

I find it funny that you called MM blade - a low tech blade. Hilarious. Do you even know what it is?
    Yes, do you? What Technology is required to use a monomolecular blade? Nothing. Anyone can use one, even a child. When comparing it to a device that can instantly create any size, shape, or elemental-imbued weapon it is a low tech alternative.

6. I can't tell materials of the weapons, and never did say that I do
    7. I can say they are not MM blades. Since those are expensive. And are not produced for public market in various shapes for every taste. [/quote]

Saying something isn't a monomolecular blade is commenting about the type of Material the weapons are. Do you know that they aren't produced for public? Do you know they are expensive? Because Mass Effect never states that they are.

Also remember that we can easily break a phantoms sword if we target it. Rendering it a useless as a weapon. I don't think mono-molecular means what you are attributing it to in the Mass Effect Universe. It may be sharp and strong but it isn't anywhere close to the god like abilities you seem to want it to have.

"Although melee-combat applications for the omni-tool are almost as old as the device itself, the feature was largely unused prior to the Reaper invasion. "
    Unused doesn't mean unavailable. Peace time. You shoot pirates and criminals - not stab them with omni-blade.
    I also don't remember a mission in which Shepard gets the Jelly Bean update to his omni-tool. I gather he could use it as blade all the time, just didn't want to (or rather Bioware haven't thought of that at the time)
    [/quote]

Why are you assuming because it was largely unused means that no one ever used non-omni tool weapons in its place. Face it. Melee weapons are a fact of the Mass Effect Universe and not something that indicates pre-technology periods of civilization.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Slouchviking 15:23:04
    The lancer actually is a good weapon. Decent output, lovely sound, easy to get headshots with.

Slouchviking 15:23:09
    You should try the Lancer sometime.

Sweet Mother of Shepard, the Typhoon is a BEAST on the Destroyer!

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I must admit arrival DLC was good and javik even though he had "1 mission" to get him his input was imo essential for the rest of ME3. Honestly was not what I was expecting from a prothean given the vibe we got from them in me1 but hes awesome still.
    Javik was a warrior and only a warrior, thats why he may seem diffrent from what we expected. They had very clear roles in their culture and they did not learn anything not relevant to their field.

I kinda disliked arrival because i kept getting cheap shotted and killed :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    I survived all waves in Arrival on Insanity

A true commander Shepard used nothing but a black widow to kill all who stood before him/her on Arrival.

Deleted
    So i didn't play for a few months, i opened a gift pack and got a Crusader, RNG HOOOO!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    So i didn't play for a few months, i opened a gift pack and got a Crusader, RNG HOOOO!!!
    I opened my first Reserves pack after downloading Reckoning and got the Lancer

Part of me wants to play some MP, but the other part of me is like, "The DLC should be up any MINUUUUTE!"

Deleted
    There is a new Challenge in MP...Operation Lodestar:

Normal: 1x Extraction against each Cerberus, Reaper, Collectors, Geth on Bronze-Gold
    Insanity: 1x Extraction against each Cerberus, Reaper, Collectors, Geth on Platinum

Deleted
    Uuuurgh
    While it's nice to have a decent challenge, plat will be flooded with more scrubs than usual

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Uuuurgh
    While it's nice to have a decent challenge, plat will be flooded with more scrubs than usual
    Unless RoboA drags me along on one of his again you won't have to worry about this scrub being in a plat! XD

Deleted
    Firebase Rio ----> Quit

Deleted
    Rio is still better than London if you ask me.

15+ Year Old Account
    London is the worst map.
    Statix will suffice.

Well, Origin is experiencing so much heavy load that it takes several minutes for it to detect my games when I start it up.