10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhoss View Post
    If there is a sequel, the best default choice is Control. The other two just change the galaxy way too much, which may not be appreciated by players.
    Its possible to make a story work well within destroy if they set it a few hundred years after ME3, The problem with the other two options is that you either keep the reapers floating around in the galaxy preserving the peace or that every single organic being is now half machine, destroy is the ending that leaves the least traces in that regard and gives developers more freedom, just hoping they do not go for a side story game now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    They should've fixed the huge plothole that destroying the reaper somehow destroys most of the tech in the galaxy, because that makes no sense since nothing besides the mass relays and reapers should be linked to the star child. Why is EDI, a AI build by humans linked to the citadel in such a way that she can be remote exploded?.

But the reapers vanishing forever would also be nice. I somehow doubt that that will be the case in a non-destruction ending
    EDI is part Reaper tech, some of her hardware comes from the debris from Sovereign's wreck that TIM got his hands on.

The geth I agree on, they are not Reaper tech, though they did upgrade themselves with Reaper tech during their short war with the Quarians.
    Putin khuliyo

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right, so Tali commits suicide by solving endless amounts of number-based puzzle games?
    Well Quarians surely love their mathematics.
    Space magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    EDI is part Reaper tech, some of her hardware comes from the debris from Sovereign's wreck that TIM got his hands on.

The geth I agree on, they are not Reaper tech, though they did upgrade themselves with Reaper tech during their short war with the Quarians.
    What if the geths ARE partially reapers? Maybe the quarians found something.

That's why Shepard never was indoctrinated, he was a geth all along.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-10-07 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I has question. How the fuck did Anderson get to the platform on the Citadel in the end.

Shepard's hallway is the only on that leads to the platforms and the walls outside curve AWAY from the circular platform. I just. How.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ok, I has question. How the fuck did Anderson get to the platform on the Citadel in the end.

Shepard's hallway is the only on that leads to the platforms and the walls outside curve AWAY from the circular platform. I just. How.
    I think he got there first, while Shepard was knocked out for a while after taking the laser beam to the face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who says the beam transports everything to the same spot?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

On a side note of the, have to say I really liked the loading screen while you were traveling up the beam, wish it took longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Who says the beam transports everything to the same spot?
    But there aren't any other corridors. Even if the beam took them to different spots, there's no way Anderson could have gotten there. Especially since they were traveling along the corridor at the same time.

Deleted
    But there aren't any other corridors. Even if the beam took them to different spots, there's no way Anderson could have gotten there. Especially since they were traveling along the corridor at the same time.
    The corridor Anderson took dissapeared, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Its possible to make a story work well within destroy if they set it a few hundred years after ME3, The problem with the other two options is that you either keep the reapers floating around in the galaxy preserving the peace or that every single organic being is now half machine, destroy is the ending that leaves the least traces in that regard and gives developers more freedom, just hoping they do not go for a side story game now.
    Yeah I have to say that either Destroy or Control works for a sequel but Destroy is actually better because there are less traces of the Reapers. I doubt that BW wants ME4 have something to do with the Reapers because they were basically the whole point of ME1-3. I have no doubt that in a Destroy sequel there would be references to the Reapers (people telling tales or something) but if a Destroy sequel is set between 500-1000 years after ME3 then no serious references to Reapers will happen because only Asari and Krogan live that long.

I could only see a Control sequel without Reapers if Shepard withdrew them from the galaxy and moved back into their hideout at the edge of the galaxy (without returning). That would still give BW the freedom to maybe bring them back in some form (although I hope that the Reapers are done for).

On the topic of sequel and races that Shepard might have wiped out: BW could always retcon the whole Genophage stuff so that sabotaging doesn't really wipe them out because in the time between ME3 and ME4 the Salarians applied the Cure to all of the Krogans. The Geth could be rebuild by the Quarians or BW could retcon the Destroy ending so that it doesn't wipe out the Geth. Quarians wouldn't be a problem because even if you Destroy the Flotilla they could still survive via escape pods or via Quarian populations on planets that weren't affected by the Geth or Reaper war and 500-1000 years after ME3 there could be a sizable Quarian population.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2014-10-08 at 09:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anderson states he followed Shepard up but they didn't come out at the same place. There is only one one path to the platform where you finally see Anderson but that doesn't mean there was only one path to that entrance way. Because we don't see Shepard walking the entire way. It cuts from Shepard starting to move down a corridor to him coming out of a corridor to meet Anderson. There could have been multiple paths leading up to that point.

Anderson could have landed on the opposite end of an east to west corridor for example, with the room where they meet at a point to the north of the corridor. So if Shepard was on the East end and Anderson on the West end they can both meet at one door. They also were not traveling the corridor at the same time because Anderson was awake before Shepard and was already moving when he was speaking to Shepard. And since he arrived before Shepard it logically follows that he moved faster, had a shorter length to walk, or started sooner. There is also the possibility that TIM captured Anderson speeding his arrival in the room. As we know when Shepard encounters Anderson TIM has already started to control Anderson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axvR...ailpage#t=2763
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

i have nothing to contribute to current discussion, i just wanted to get one more post before page 1k
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    i have nothing to contribute to current discussion, i just wanted to get one more post before page 1k
    What are you talking about this is only page 500. ; )
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    THE END IS NIGH! Flee for your lives!

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    lol

the series still remains my favorite video game series to date

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to do some MP today.
    Got an instant group each time I looked for a game. I think there were even some new people among them.
    It always surprises me how many people still play it.
    It's awesome.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Yeah, I don't have any problems finding groups either. Considering it's been 2½ years (holy fuck) I'm quite surprised.

last time i played MP(3-4 months ago), i actually had a decent group of randoms for most my gold games and i even lucked out with the 2-3 platinum games i had.
    I love that people still play it, i hope ME4 will have the same kind of multiplayer.

i should play mass effect again... Just talking about it now makes me miss all of it. The awesome story, the fantastic scenery and the great MP community.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to learn more of ME4