15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I dont even know anything, but i want it.
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...kyrie_Sentinel
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Holy crap, that cryo explosion buff + the 100% tech combo bonus on snap freeze makes it amazing.

I dont even know anything, but i want it.
    ITS CRAZY! its so damn badass i called mine Aria. Collectors is its weakness though.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted

Oh Garrus...
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-25 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    And just like that, the magic was gone.
    Get your ass on the bed.

I need to finish some of these other games before this hits...

Nothing beats "We'll bang, okay?".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    They need to make a fourth one. I love their videos
    There is one. but its boring.

Deleted
    Can we get magnet claws on the Praetorians please...
    They aren't grabbing me from far enough -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Can we get magnet claws on the Praetorians please...
    They aren't grabbing me from far enough -.-
    Introducing in a future update: The Banshee Praetorians!

Nice to see this thread living strong. I've a quick question. I've praised the ME games to my brother for years now, but he still haven't gotten around to actually try it out. I noticed that Origin has a sale on the ME Trilogy for ~500SEK, so I figured I'd order it for him. I'm a bit confused though since there's no "Purchase" button, only a "Preorder".

http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea...ctID.257846700

It seems it autoselected Swedish as language, and I can't seem to find a way to switch it to english before linking it, but Köp = Buy, Köp nu = Buy now, Förboka = Preorder. There are "Buy now" buttons for other games though, why is this a Preorder?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure, though when I click the link it redirects me to the English store, so I can't go the Swedish store and use Google Translate to check it out.

Deleted
    Because its a special set, not actually all 3 games with one button.
    I suggest pre-ordering it, i guess that they are gonna include something with it (possibly the DLCs?) or they are just working on something.
    Heres to hoping Origin will include ME1/2 with DLCs with their sweet DLC install system.

Damn sweet offer.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-25 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I'm not sure, though when I click the link it redirects me to the English store, so I can't go the Swedish store and use Google Translate to check it out.
    And does the "Buy"-button say Buy, or Preorder for you?

Because its a special set, not actually all 3 games with one button.
    I suggest pre-ordering it, i guess that they are gonna include something with it (possibly the DLCs?) or they are just working on something.
    Heres to hoping Origin will include ME1/2 with DLCs with their sweet DLC install system.
    The main part of my concern is, when will I get it once I've ordered it? I could find no info on a time or date, I'm just used to paying and start playing, now I don't know if it's tomorrow or in May next year I'll actually get what I paid for. I'm also a bit confused about all 3 games already being out, what's there to pre-order exactly? O_o

edit:
    <insert random Origin hate> I had to google for information, according to this article, it'll be released the 6th of November. So makes sense it's a preorder now, though makes less sense the release date wasn't included in the info in the Origin store.
    Last edited by Raphtheone; 2012-10-25 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It says pre-order, should have checked that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    a fact that makes the Wii U release of Mass Effect 3 eleven days after Mass Effect Trilogy hits a bit awkward
    HAHAHAHA
    Oh man.

EA also announced N7 Day, a "worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise" that of course takes place on November 7.
    What the hell?

Bullshit. Got sync-killed while "invulnerable" mid-charge.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 07:12 PM ----------

Operation VALKYRIE (Oct. 26th – 28th)

An elite asari unit recently recovered shipments of Alliance weapons that had been intercepted by Cerberus. The weapons will soon be delivered to the front lines where they belong. With fresh supplies and skilled reinforcements, we were able to increase the number of targets planned for our next assault.

Individual Goal: Earn 100,000 points using N7 promotional weapons (Valiant, Hurricane, Crusader, Eagle) on any map at any difficulty. The four weapons may be used in combination. Points will be cumulative. Extraction is not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Other: The N7 Valkyrie assault rifle will be added to the list of possible commendation pack items.
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/10/25/operation-valkyrie/

Deleted
    Don't want the Valkyrie...
    Can't they remove the Crusader/Eagle/Hurricane too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Don't want the Valkyrie...
    I know someone whose spirit will be left to rot on the battlefield.

Deleted
    I know someone whose spirit will be left to rot on the battlefield.
    Meh, I have the class, just don't want more weapons from the pack that aren't the Valiant.