Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The servers are already up, the 2 hour maint that was extended to 3 hours has only taken an hour and a half.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-02 at 09:31 AM.

Servers already up, not that big of a deal. Much prefer them being modest about their server downtimes rather than Blizzard's, "One more hour, we promise."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesp View Post
    Servers already up, not that big of a deal. Much prefer them being modest about their server downtimes rather than Blizzard's, "One more hour, we promise."
    At least Blizzard do their maintenance at decent hours and not more than once a week...SICKBURN!!! i kid i kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care what problems this game has, just do all your maintenance on Tuesday and announce to everyone that you will be having extended maintenance. Problem solved, people know when it is and expect it. People will be upset but not as many people. As someone said earlier, if you need to keep doing maintenance like this (even if it is only 1 hr) then there is a good chance that this game was rushed and given to us to early. Deny it all you want but the fact remains, in other threads here and on the SWTOR forums people complain about how the end game is as buggy as it is.

I love this game, but don't let your love for this game blind you. It is very good that they are fixing the problems, but it doesn't change the fact that the game was released to early.

Eh, the multiple times a week is trying, but I understand their desire to want to patch things quickly at this early stage in the game's life, so I can't be too mad. Maybe if I slept at decent hours like a normal person I wouldn't notice at all. I empathize with eu players though, it must be annoying having a significant chunk of your peak hours time replaced with maintenance, but I'm sure it will ease up soon enough.

Atleast blizzard doesn't claim 2 hours notice is 'scheduled'

Deleted
    As a side note, i lost 7 WZ last night and was given credit for doing my weekly =D So it's nota ll bad..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    I noticed this too. They kept taking the servers down in the very early AM for what seemed like every few days.
    Now, think about UK-FR-GER people that got all those maintenances during 12AM-5PM

I think at 3-7 AM you're supposed to be asleep, but not during midday/afternoon

Anyway, if they can fix a bunch of bugs, I'm more than glad they do it.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    I have not seen anything fixed yet. The minimap resets at will and u need to make it proper, camera zooms u out into oblivion everytime u mount....wth have they fixed so far....
    Can't find anyone to confirm my camera issue so I'm going to post it here.

Whenever there is an obstacle between my char and the max zoom'd out cam position, the cam zoom in, OK.
    BUT, as soon as the LOS is clear, the cam starts to zoom out again...IT TAKES 5 SECONDS to do so

And the keybind to "instant zoom out" is just a "move cam to 60% zoom out" (if you have the cam set at 100% zoom out in the preferences settings).

In the end, I have to constantly manually zoom out with my mouse which is painful
    Last edited by mmoc52fc66ab99; 2012-02-02 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Adding some addtions