10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So democrats aren't god hating anti-religious zealots, but they try not to base their legislation on religious teachings, nor do they try to outlaw any religion that they personally do not subscribe to? That is quite the change of opinion there from your first comment :P[COLOR="red"]
    Again, anti-theocracy and anti-Christianity are two different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durza View Post
    as a pot smoking hippie i am deeply offended by the negative tone of your post. SPREAD THE STARS,LOVE,BUTTERFLYS,AND WEALTH MAAAAAAN

also: you sound hot
    You know what? If you whisper seductively into some grody hippy's ear how if they wait 30 days to contact their landlord about their deposit having received nothing from the landlord that they are statutorily entitled to twice their original deposit and just watch those unwashed for three weeks panties fly off.

Or disintegrate. Not really sure which.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

sweet sweet blood dripping vindication. thank you for your superior fact checking skills
    You realize I posted 3 different polls that said the same thing like 2 pages ago, right? This is why he stopped talking about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet sweet blood dripping vindication. thank you for your superior fact checking skills
    Yawn, I've seen better pedantic retorts. You wanted numbers, right? I mean, are you being condescending because you want a PhD candidate's dissertation on the view on gay marriage, or because you oppose gay marriage?

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize I posted 3 different polls that said the same thing like 2 pages ago, right? This is why he stopped talking about it?
    fuck man i cant see everything and i dont read/pay attention to every post before i post myself. but yeah sorry
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Yawn, I've seen better pedantic retorts. You wanted numbers, right? I mean, are you being condescending because you want a PhD candidate's dissertation on the view on gay marriage, or because you oppose gay marriage?
    He is the guy that originally said that most americans are pro-gay marriage, then was retorted by the guy you quoted.

Relax man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    all the words you used are long and complex and hurt my mind and DYABWEATGBWE6-SYSTEM 32 OVERLOAD-

<Infracted>
    Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-05-09 at 06:07 AM.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is the guy that originally said that most americans are pro-gay marriage, then was retorted by the guy you quoted.

Relax man.
    Maybe I got confused, perhaps it was the troll-like behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, support the liberal cannibalism going on in the posts above me.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Lmfao. This is why the GOP functions as well as it does, because if you don't march in lock step they crucify you. Liberals have different ideas and vote in different ways in different issues. That is why when people use the word 'supermajority' to describe a Democratic majority, I laugh my ass off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao. This is why the GOP functions as well as it does, because if you don't march in lock step they crucify you. Liberals have different ideas and vote in different ways in different issues. That is why when people use the word 'supermajority' to describe a Democratic majority, I laugh my ass off.
    Strictly semantic ideologies will lead to what appears to be a consistent framework. I mean, NO! is a very easy pattern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not disputing that claim at all. I hope that the GOP embraces the Davendwarf Doctrine; it's ultimately for their own good.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    It'd be good for the damn country. I'm sick of Republicans kow-towing to the religious fanatics, and I'm tired of the religious fanatics fucking up decent political discourse.

Like you said, convince them to make a 3rd party, on a ship in the Pacific Ocean, and then put it on auto-pilot while they're sleeping. Okay, I amended your doctrine slightly, but..you like?
    Take religion out of the GOP and I'll actually forgive the anti-welfare rhetoric to a certain extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    It'd be good for the damn country. I'm sick of Republicans kow-towing to the religious fanatics, and I'm tired of the religious fanatics fucking up decent political discourse.

Like you said, convince them to make a 3rd party, on a ship in the Pacific Ocean, and then put it on auto-pilot while they're sleeping. Okay, I amended your doctrine slightly, but..you like?
    Or we can send them off into space on a ship to find a suitable new home. Like in Wall-E. Because all of the world's problems can be solved by replicating the actions of Disney movies.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Liberals don't taste good. All that hand wringing doesn't do much for flavor.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Liberals don't taste good. All that hand wringing doesn't do much for flavor.
    Hence the cannibalism. And it looks like they ate durza.
    Men!

The US has a weird voting system - if you do not vote for either of the parties you agree the most with the other will win if you give your vote to a third party you agree more with

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The US has a weird voting system - if you do not vote for either of the parties you agree the most with the other will win if you give your vote to a third party you agree more with
    For the president yes, because of how the president is elected instead of using popular vote. Other elected positions it is possible to have a third party candidate win.

For the president yes, because of how the president is elected instead of using popular vote. Other elected positions it is possible to have a third party candidate win.
    so how many independants/third parties are in the senate/house?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    so how many independants/third parties are in the senate/house?
    2 apparently, but both of those two caucus with the Dems.