hmmm, i wonder how many ignore lists im on, lol. never actually wondered till now

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    hmmm, i wonder how many ignore lists im on, lol. never actually wondered till now
    For twenty dollars I'll teach you my ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    meh, i imagine migraines and alcohol do the job for me. alcohol makes me troll (usually lamely), and migraines make me overreact. pretty sure this evening's whopper of a headache got me on a guy's list, lol. i dont drink very often though

I suspect I'm on a fair number of people's ignore list. I'm a bit of a dick at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I suspect I'm on a fair number of people's ignore list. I'm a bit of a dick at times.
    you're in my rough geographic area, i feel compelled to not ignore you :PPP

It's your state that's resulted in me getting actual political ads this year! As a lifelong New York state resident, I wasn't used to seeing actual campaign ads on my TV. Thanks to VA, we get them in my TV market even though Maryland isn't even remotely contested.

edit - Also, Tim Kaine is the worst person ever if you believe political ads. He hates your grandparents, your children, your wife, and you.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't ignore people I disagree with.

You know that I really disagree with you on many things, but you'll at least have a reasoned discussion

I didn't say ignore people you disagree with. But if you think someone is toxic just ignore them.

It's your state that's resulted in me getting actual political ads this year! As a lifelong New York state resident, I wasn't used to seeing actual campaign ads on my TV. Thanks to VA, we get them in my TV market even though Maryland isn't even remotely contested.

edit - Also, Tim Kaine is the worst person ever if you believe political ads. He hates your grandparents, your children, your wife, and you.
    if you think the tv is bad, dont listen to the radio. holy fuck. stick to xm if you can

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    if you think the tv is bad, dont listen to the radio. holy fuck. stick to xm if you can
    Yeah, I don't really drive much (and I usually listen to music when I do), so I don't catch a lot of radio stuff. If it's not music, it's NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    You do makes posts about items of interest. However, the majority of the time, you do little more than parrot news posts and don't offer your own opinion or start a discussion. I never said that I don't like that you post, simply that I don't think you offer anything more than being a news bot. Really, it is my place to call you out if I don't think you offer anything of note, this is a discussion board. You may not like that people disagree with you, which is apparent, but that is well withing any poster's right. Interestingly enough, I do have you on ignore. I just happened to actually click to show your posts since you had so many on one page.
    The short reply? I do not answer to you

The long reply. Who are you to sit back in your armchair and point out what another poster does or does not do. Secondly. It's not even your forum at all so why do you care. Thirdly. I offer many interesting thing's of discussion. Show me thread's you have created that provide an interesting debate conversation. I have several stretching over 20 pages of intense debate.

If you feel like this then do not post in any my threads in general.

Again a forum is a place to interact, debate and discuss. I regret you do not like something about me but I care honestly not at all. I didn't ask you what you thought of me. Nor do I care. But you seem to care just enough to spew out how much you do not care. You are not in the least bit prodoucive. In fact you have derailed this thread with your wild assumapions that you link as fact. Ignorance must be bliss.

I will now ignore you because obviously nothing of note or even productive.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like his posts just ignore them.
    That's what I do, and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    That's what I do, and it works fine.
    I can't bring myself to do so. I don't know how you guys manage it. There's about a half dozen posters that I regard as being literally just plain stupid, but I'm not able to ignore them.

I can't bring myself to do so. I don't know how you guys manage it. There's about a half dozen posters that I regard as being literally just plain stupid, but I'm not able to ignore them.
    I've ignored a few. Rarely is anyone so bad that they almost NEVER have anything to contribute, but alas there are a few here. I still see a few of their posts because others quote them, and then I realize that ignoring them was definitely the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Same here. Apparently I just love train-wrecks.
    i see it more as allowing everyone's voice to be heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalyyn, of course, occupies two spots on that list simply due to the sheer volume of stupidity being output on a daily basis.

Nah, but I never put people on ignore either. Seems kinda pointless, imo.

There's an ignore option?

Huh. I learn new things every day.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Wells ignored, but I get it all in people quoting him anyways most of the time
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    There's an ignore option?

Huh. I learn new things every day.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't hide the post completely. it still shows as being there, but the content is just hidden unless you click to show it.

Only time I actually put people on ignore is if they get too personal or just want to troll.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Unfortunately, it doesn't hide the post completely. it still shows as being there, but the content is just hidden unless you click to show it.
    MMo-Champ forums could use a software update.