DS bugged after clearing all bosses?

Just cleared all bosses, and forgot to get those free gems stuff, was going there to get them today but there was no npc to see, not even portal back to
    Tanaris, is this normal or is it this patch?

Deleted
    It's not normal, I've ported into a cleared run before and got gems from the vendor no problem. Tried a relog/regroup and went out/in again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternativly, run LFR and use the vendor there after killing Morchok (which takes what, 3 minutes from entering?). She's still there in LFR, isnt she?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I've heard 2 guildies reporting the same thing, both of which was before the patch. No idea what causes it or if it can be fixed.

Sounds like a bug in phasing. (AFAIK the npcs arent there unless morchock is killed, so im guessing they use phasing for it)

Hope they fix the issue soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Alternativly, run LFR and use the vendor there after killing Morchok (which takes what, 3 minutes from entering?). She's still there in LFR, isnt she?
    I tend to usually do that cuz i always forget :x

me and some guildies had the same issue pre-patch, the area was completely empty after we reformed the raid to enter and get our gems. No NPCs, no trash mobs, nothing. We couldn\t even see each other, though we cleared DS together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

yeah Ive had that, just hang onto your gem tokens til next raid reset week was all we could do

Had that bug a few weeks ago, went to get my gems a few hours after the raid and it was empty.

Invited our raid leader, made her lead and she went in first. Fixed it for me.