Deleted

[Music] Metalcore band Clockwork Protocol gives out their EP for free

Mjallo!

Seeing as my band is celebrating some news, we decided to give out our debut-EP for free in February. Seeing as many of my fellow WoW-players are metalcore fans, from what I can read, I thought I'd share it here.

That means, we're actually encouraging that people pirate it and share it! The horror!

The official press-release is as follows:

Download Clockwork Protocols debut EP for free, for a limited time

The danish metalcore-band Clockwork Protocol has, for a limited time, made their debut-EP ”The Degradation of Morality” available for free download on their Facebook profile. Clockwork Protocol could recently be seen at the Danish semi-finals of W:O:A Metalbattle ’11.

This offer is being made available to celebrate the fact that the EP in hardcover has been sold out, with 1.000 copies taken home by audience viewers and fans, and the fact that the band is planning the next studio session. Clockwork Protocol expects to release the new EP in late 2012, but the track-list and the artwork is being kept a secret for now. More info is to be revealed later this year.

If you become a fan of their Facebook group, you will be able to download the entire 5-track EP, including artwork, in a complete ZIP-file. This offer is only available in February as the link will be deactivated the 1st of March. After this, the only way to obtain the EP is through media services such as iTunes.

Link to Facebook group:
    http://www.facebook.com/clockworkprotocol

I hope you like it!
    Last edited by mmocede1c7ebf3; 2012-02-02 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Forgot the proper post-tag. Doh!

Deleted
    im not really into metalcore
    the EP seems to be well produced for your debut so youll get a free bumb

also you vocalist reminded me of Brendan Gleeson big time

Deleted
    Haha thanks alot mate!

Funnily enough, you're not the first to say that. He wasn't too happy when I showed him the movie "In Bruges" though - The last scene kind of got to him :P

Deleted
    We have now had over 200 downloads, where no doubt a good bunch has come from here. We want to thank the lot of you for the attention - It brings a smile to our faces

Oh and by the by, feel free to use the music in a PvP video or the like. All we ask is that you mention our name at the end