Hide companion's head slot

As title. Don't you guys think it's necessary since we can hide ours if it's too ugly and/or mismatch?

Deleted
    Yes, it is necessary. I use Dr Lokin almost exclusively and with the gear he's using (Columni Helmet) you can't see any part of his face whatsoever. This makes the customisations totally useless. Bioware will have to fix this, but I'm not stressing, I don't think it should be a high priority.

Also, I think he looks awesome in trenchcoat style armours, and the helmet he's got looks silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by doublek1022 View Post
    As title. Don't you guys think it's necessary since we can hide ours if it's too ugly and/or mismatch?
    I agree, as there are some fugly head gear you can use for your companions, which are easier to get than to upgrade orange (custom) gear (especially when you're focusing on your own gear)...

Too bad this option isn't available, but that's not so much an important issue nevertheless. I'd like the give up some old useless quests or the "won a battleground? too bad didn't count" bugs fixed before (even if it's probably not gonna happen before this cosmetic change as bugs are longer to be fixed than small options to be implemented)

Deleted
    That would indeed be amazingly nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just funny how Vette tentacles disapear when you give her a helmet.

@Topic
    I approve.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.