Deleted

So, the effect on progress worldwide.

I noticed Ultraxions and Unsleepings dropping like butter with the Retri bug yesterday. The top 40 progress is unaffected but I wonder what you think about the internal progress of realm. I imagine many guilds will be angry seeing mediocre guilds going number 1 or top 5 in their realm because they had a retri.

Deleted
    I think if people still care for a petty server-battle at this point, the people in said servers' top guilds should not be taken too seriously...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    petty server-battle at this point
    OK, see it world wide. The "4000" of a guild may go 400 if it had luck with retris.

Everything achieved via this bug will be purged! (Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-paladin-seal/)

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Everything achieved via this bug will be purged! (Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-paladin-seal/)
    I assume you are being sarcastic, since Blizzard won't do anything because it doesn't affect top guilds, and casuals aren't whining about it left and right.

Deleted
    Well in the event of doing nothing wouldn't be fair for Paragon and others to find it unfair?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    I think if people still care for a petty server-battle at this point, the people in said servers' top guilds should not be taken too seriously...
    Seems a bit of a harsh thing to say if you bear in mind that only about 153 guilds atm (which has already a copple of more guilds than before the nerfs) have killed heroic Madness. Maybe you shouldn't be taken too seriously

Deleted
    Progress wise this means nothing, blizz will bann people getting hc boss kills with retri bug.

Deleted
    I believe the right approach for this is to ban no one since the bug may be manifested accidentally (even if it could be argued after the 1st boss you could have noticed easily).

but

to automatically erase any progress when the bug has procced. It might be easy with a script, depending on their internal structure of the game engines.