Deleted

Paladin DPS Exploit, World of logs is an easy way to ban guilds.

If you look at world of logs on a regular basis you will now see thanks to the paladin dps exploit loads of paladins have taken well earned ranks away from people. Blizzard have already stated they are looking to ban guilds who have exploited this....surely all they need to do is look at World of logs and the guilds and boom banned. Abit silly for them to upload the exploit.

Post in one of the other threads about it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

A "smart" guild on my server managed to kill 2 heroic bosses within a 40minutes for the first time and didn't upload their logs for yesterday haha

People who were suffering from the bug probably didn't upload. I will remember you riding on your white horse next time you suffer from a bug that wasn't your fault. Banning people for just playing the game is ridiculous, as is your post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravan View Post
    People who were suffering from the bug probably didn't upload. I will remember you riding on your white horse next time you suffer from a bug that wasn't your fault. Banning people for just playing the game is ridiculous, as is your post.
    do you not think that those ranking #1 and taking it from people who earned it was fair? no. If they went the right way about it they would not of uploaded the logs that night knowing it was wrong and possibly getting their whole core raiders banned just for ranks. Your reply is invalid.

The logs will eventually be flagged so it doesn't get ranked, just like the BM hunters with the AQ pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already other threads to post about this, and like people mentioned the logs will eventually be removed from WoL rankings. As to what actions Blizzard will end up taking, who knows, but I am quite certain they have their own ways to know exactly who did or did not use the exploit that are far more accurate than combing through WoL.