Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all - i decided not to create another thread of this kind in hope that someone will respond to my post:

We can not go past 5th onslaught - always at least 3 people die. For our CDs we use (in this order): spirit link totem, divine guardian(paladin's aoe shield), dispersion, cauterize, and for 5th onslaught we don't have any CDs - so few of us dies.

Here are logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/mjhpy84xzs5nf0ro/

I would like some input on our raid and me - resto shaman. Thank you!

If your feral druid has 4 piece, frenzied regen is pretty good, especially when combined with a tranq from your resto druid. Really unless you have quite a few debuffs noone should die from the onslaught alone if they're full health. Just make sure noone is hit by a charge or a barrage shortly before or shortly after the onslaught.

Alternatively you could save dispersion or cauterize for the 5th and have the whole raid soak an onslaught without a cooldown earlier on when the fire/damage taken is less hectic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    Hello all - i decided not to create another thread of this kind in hope that someone will respond to my post:

We can not go past 5th onslaught - always at least 3 people die. For our CDs we use (in this order): spirit link totem, divine guardian(paladin's aoe shield), dispersion, cauterize, and for 5th onslaught we don't have any CDs - so few of us dies.

Here are logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/mjhpy84xzs5nf0ro/
    If you manage to kill the drakes in one harpoon thing, which you should, you shouldn't get more than 4.

Didn't want to create a new thread so I'll ask here.
    We've been dying to Warmaster HC for quite some time already. Our main problem is f***ing deckfire. We're aware that ppl shouldn't stand near it as it spreads. I'm also aware that fire animation is bugged sometimes(it doesn't really help as we can't distinguish) Our 1st pull EVERY SINGLE RAID we had almost no fire and every consequent pull after we had really a lot of fire . We've had about 5-6 transitions to P2 today (our raid was 2.5 hrs ) and every time the whole ship was afire . We kill drakes before they fly away every time . If we keep 1 drake and wait so the fire dissapears we risk the ship getting destroyed besides the try we had Goriona on 30% the whole ship was on fire still! Healers had to stand in fire to evade the shockwave and they died. So waiting won't as on that pull the fire didn't vanish after 1 minute or more.
    Any advice?

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 09:21 AM ----------

Updating this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanya V View Post
    Our main problem is f***ing deckfire. We're aware that ppl shouldn't stand near it as it spreads.
    Is there any proof of it actually? I mean, some are saying fire spreads more if you stand in it, or follows you if you stand near. We had quite a few wipes on this one already and I was not really able to find any correlation myself.
    Fire does seem to have a random component, sometimes the whole ship is covered and not a single firefighter flying around, but we never managed to put the fire under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanya V View Post
    Plz clarify this . Also how can dk solo tank 3\4 barrages ? AMS or something else?
    Can prot warrior solo tank both ads btw? Can you remove stacks from prot warrior with holy paladin's BOP or something else?
    All 4 tanks can solo tank the adds, you just need to take every other pair so the debuffs run out. The only problem we had was with our warrior tank dying sometimes if he tried to soak the big one with the raid, but this was the second week of heroics so more then 2 months ago.

We had a mage and spriest soak the first one, raid soak the second, mage third, raid fourth, and if we got a fifth mage/spriest.

Every odd onslaugth drakes will be up and the raid will have to soak the two small swirls they spawn while onslaugth is up.

Every even onslaugth, the drakes will just have dropped off the adds and won't start casting for a while, giving people time to soak the big one.

If you are having trouble with the fire sub 25%, you can always delay killing a drake on the 3rd set. Let him fly up, clean up the melee adds, and then when he comes back down kill him. This will give the gnomes some time to clean up some fire before the last phase. Of course this means you have to soak very well up to that point as to not lose the ship.

For a second I though this was my guild o_O Not quiet at 150 attempts, about half. Maybe this week!

So I'm going to assume having a Pally tank solo the adds while the feral off-tank does dps would be considered a good idea? Or is this overkill.

Got our kill last night. 3 Melee dps like we started with the previous night.

Several attempts fire still seems out of control, on the kill there was pretty much no fire in phase 2.

Had about 20 minutes to work on spine, first plate off easily and half way through the second.

Thanks to anyone who offered useful information.

If there could be something I would want to know more about as far as Warmaster goes, I would want to know what exactly triggers the Gnome Crewmembers to extinguish this ship. It often felt like if you pushed the 25% deckfire,and then almost immediately entered phase 2, the 25% deckfire would continue spreading uncontrollably(Even after Goriona flies away and Warmaster is at 50-60%). I'm not talking about 'glitched deckfire' actual deckfire.

Many of our attempts felt like Heroic Warmaster and Mimiron's Firefighter, was not a pleasant experience.