Thread: New Case

New Case

So I decided against water Cooling for a while, but I am looking into getting a new case either way. My current case is fine for my current computer (A bit cramped on the backside) but I want a bit more space and better cable management so I'm looking for a new case around 100-200$ for this. I will eventually be putting a
    I7-2600k
    Corsair A70 (may switch out for a Corsair H100)
    7970 (or a 680-780, whatever they plan on naming it)
    8g 1600 (May go a bit faster then that)
    Corsair AX850 (was going to go with the HX series...but it seems to be discontinued?)
    OCZ Vertex3 120g (from current system)
    2x1tb HDDs (from Current System)
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

10+ Year Old Account
    I just watched that review video for the Fractal R3...I think I'm in love >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaV View Post
    So I decided against water Cooling for a while, but I am looking into getting a new case either way. My current case is fine for my current computer (A bit cramped on the backside) but I want a bit more space and better cable management so I'm looking for a new case around 100-200$ for this. I will eventually be putting a
    I7-2600k
    Corsair A70 (may switch out for a Corsair H100)
    7970 (or a 680-780, whatever they plan on naming it)
    8g 1600 (May go a bit faster then that)
    Corsair AX850 (was going to go with the HX series...but it seems to be discontinued?)
    OCZ Vertex3 120g (from current system)
    2x1tb HDDs (from Current System)
    i just bought a corsair HX850 they arent discontinued. maybe the place you're looking doesnt have them. 80+ gold is nice

cases go with a case with some side fan for graphics. my 7970 gets pretty warm in my corsair 650D at 45% fan speed constant.

Well I watched the Corsair 500r video...and they sold me with the fact I could put the H100 in the top area and it fit perfectly. I guess If I'm going with a corsair PSU, Case, and cooler...I might as well go with corsair ram too...and get a corsair SSD eventually...<.<

Idk newegg doesn't even have as it just being out, It says

This product is currently unavailable.

I think I might still go with the AX version since its only 30$ more according to Corsair's website
    Last edited by OmegaV; 2012-02-03 at 12:04 AM.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

Hmm, the Corsair cases look pretty good.

I was looking at this case myself which seems a good price for a full tower, 5 eggs with 150+ reviews, but I know nothing at all about the company, which is giving me cold feet.