Exclamation [Demo] Madness of Deathwing - Advise requested.

I have been beating my head against logs and comparing to other logs from previous kills and can't figure out how to get better numbers. I can get up to 62k dps and sustain it until the first set of Bloods come out.

Last kill log.
    Armory

I usually find myself using Shadow Flame on the Bloods then Hellfire on them for Spellweave procs, but despite all this I get the least numbers of spellweaves. I have tried running 3/31/7 and 0/31/10 to see if there is something to the spec.

I am certain my dps loss comes mostly from the Bloods, and the low spellweave procs/ damage; comparing to other locks that spellweave is usually on their top 3-5 damage dealt.

I guess my question is how can I improve my damage on this fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    moar dots
    /10chars

I'd cut out Shadow Flame and just straight Hellfire. The Spellweave is where all your dmg comes from on those things, so you don't need to use the highest dmg output spell, all you want to do is get the spell that will start hitting them first and keep hitting them to get more Spellweave procs. I play destro but have found I get a lot more dps out of ONLY Rain of Fire when they first spawn instead of waiting for all of them to get there and then Shadow Flame --> Rain of Fire.

If you just start Hellfiring right on their spawn point, I guarantee your numbers will be much higher in that regard.

Hellfire doesn't proc spellweave. Use Rain of Fire instead and Shadowflame as you have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmickey View Post
    Hellfire doesn't proc spellweave. Use Rain of Fire instead and Shadowflame as you have been.
    This right here. Hellfire indeed does not proc spellweave nor does Immolation Aura. Sad, but true. I use Rain of Fire on the spot where the bloods are about to spawn and follow with a shadowflame as soon as they are pulled into melee range. From there I use Rain of Fire to finish them off. Sadly Rain of Fire's damage is pretty piss poor. I proc more spellweaving than our warrior on bloods by a tiny bit, but his Bladestorm does 4 times the damage my Rain of Fire does. WTB fix to Hellfire on spellweave proccing.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.