Deleted

Alone in the Darkness (25) - how many players needed?

My guildmates and me want to start to give Yogg+0 (25) a shot.

The first question that came to mind was: how many people do you need to kill him.
    I am talking of people at itemlevel 400 and above with full understanding of the boss.

To keep the chance for the mount as high as possible for everyone we want to get at it with as few people as possible.
    1% is hard enough - don´t want to roll against 24 others, when we can achive it with 4-6 people.
    I have not found any videos, but was in PUG about a year ago and we killed him with 18 people and half of them did not know what was happening at all.

Have any of you any helpful information about this Minimum-Setup and what will come our way. Thanks in advance!

I would say 6-7 good people.
    1 tank, 1-2 healers, 4-5 dps

10 max. Just for that extra pew pew. However.. THEY MUST KNOW TACTS!

I think with a smaller group of 6-7 you'd need to be pretty pro. We failed with a similar number despite having killed the fight at 80. We could have probably kept trying and maybe gotten it but no one cared enough for a 1% drop mount.

Deleted
    You need more than 8 i assume.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pariaso View Post
    You need more than 8 i assume.
    No eight is fine actually, However as long as the people know how the boss mechanics work. The boss will die; I mean really Yogg zero isn't to be messed around in a 25 man PUG, It's like a horror movie. Thankfully this isn't a PUG and I'm guessing It's an organized group so they should be fine.

- Keep sanity in check
    - Don't be bad in the brain rooms

Like if your group DOESN'T know, They HAVE to go read it or you are going to fail pretty bad.

we went with 8 people and couldnt do it do to people not knowing how to handle sanity came back with 12 and got it also having melee is a bonus for the brain phase

we did it with 15 people and it wasnt too bad

10-15 people, more if you want to make it go fast. As long as everyone knows what to do it should be easy. Since a lot of people have Deathwing loot, you can push Yogg into p2 easily with 1 brain room phase.

Drop rate is really 1%? Im asking this based on the Armory Profile. It lists Invicible drop rate as "Very Low", while Mimiron's Head is listed as "High".

Deleted
    Usually did it weekly with 7 ppl (1 tank 1 healer 5 dps) and ofc we all knew exactly what to do so it wasnt particually hard at all. But I'll say as many others here that if you wanna do it with as small group as possible then everyone has to know what to do.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Drop rate is really 1%? Im asking this based on the Armory Profile. It lists Invicible drop rate as "Very Low", while Mimiron's Head is listed as "High".
    I'm not exactly sure on that personally, Both should of been set to 1% within the beginning of pre-patching to Cata

with less than 10 the random sanity hits really fuck with the group, esp when most are downstairs. the more the better even if they are just rng sanity fodder.

^ what he said. With like 8 people u gonna have some people mc'ed for sure during p2 coz of random -12 sanity beams

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    ^ what he said. With like 8 people u gonna have some people mc'ed for sure during p2 coz of random -12 sanity beams
    It is not taking you bellow 21 sanity in p2... We have done it with 9 people just after t12 started i guess 7-8 is enough now.

oh really? Then its awesome lol, might aswell try my luck with friends there.