Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    US really needs something like this >.<

Deleted
    No worries, US, it will be up soon.. few days probably. If you want to be a Guinea Pig let me know via pm. It's hard to test without having any US characters.

Very keen for a US version of this.

Deleted
    Good news, I made quite a lot of progress on the US version today and it's nearly done. Stay tuned on twitter when it's live. I'll also post a new topic here

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 10:18 PM ----------

Alright! The US version is ready. Please go to www.OpenRaid.us to access to US version. NOTE for US and EU users: right now the URL you go to is what region you are in. So if you are in the EU but go to .US, you will see .US raids and can add .US characters.

If, however, you have a EU character and you go to the .US site (and vice versa), you go to that region's site instead.

NOTE: you do not need to register again if you made an account on openraid.eu. It's exactly the same database used for both Eu and Us. It's not possible to have both eu and us characaters on one account right now but if the wish is there I can change that.

See this post!
    Last edited by mmoc85539ee516; 2012-02-07 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Added link to other post

Deleted

OpenRaid - EU, US realms and guest access available [beta]

Hi everyone!

OpenRaid is now available for users in the US. Read the below for all the details.

If you are on US realms: use www.OpenRaid.us
    If you are on EU realms: use www.OpenRaid.eu

The sites are exactly the same, but on the .us you will only be able to add US characters. Same goes for .eu and EU characters. If you already registered, you do not need to do it again.

This post is about: www.OpenRaid.eu and www.OpenRaid.us. You can now sign in as guest, too! This is a beta test.

I made a new topic so the US users can see this quickly (and guests) and also because I can't change the topic on the other one that says European realms

What's OpenRaid?
    From my other post:
    For smaller guilds, it’s a pain to find raiders, mostly due to low guild level and such. While you may have a few great raiders, you can’t easily get 10, let alone 25 players. You want to get people that fit in your group. But nowadays, with a lot of small guilds, that’s a difficult and time consuming process. So this is why we made OpenRaid. To enable you once more to do the raids you want, and the achievements you want.

LFR tends to get boring and hasn’t got the gear edge DS10/25 does. You also can't really do the achievements you may want to do, or perhaps even oldschool raids. But now you can do this cross-realm, too! Aside from that, spamming trade for pugs doesn’t always cut it. It can take hours to set up, especially harder achievements, and it often fails or isn’t the atmosphere you seek.

You'll only see raids that you can attend (based on ilvl from armory, faction, realm, etc.).
    So if you guys find anything you'd like to see changed for the US version, let me know!
    Last edited by mmoc85539ee516; 2012-02-07 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Had a nice firelands raid. Thanks to openraid.eu

Registering on the US site automatically redirected me to the EU site without me noticing until it said my character was not found on the EU servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithZach View Post
    Registering on the US site automatically redirected me to the EU site without me noticing until it said my character was not found on the EU servers.
    Sorry, this should now be fixed. For those who registered, you can just go to OpenRaid.us and it should be fine
    Also it says in red which region it is, if it suspects you are on the wrong site

I am truly grateful for this. I am so sick of DS and just want to do some old raids, but non of the pugs on my server can ever get there crap together. Thank you so much Kim!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I am truly grateful for this. I am so sick of DS and just want to do some old raids, but non of the pugs on my server can ever get there crap together. Thank you so much Kim!
    And this is why I put in all the effort I do (and of course my faithful testing crew)! Thanks a lot for the comment! <3 I'll be working really hard over the next few days and weeks to make OpenRaid better and better.

Thank you all very much for getting something like this rolling. ICC25H run is posted for this coming Monday. Fuggo on Zul'jin, pst.

Looking to get some weekly stuff going shortly, old achieves/transmog runs, and I really really appreciate a service like this. Cannot wait to see what this grows into by MoP.

Cheers,
    Chris

Just did an ICC run, went smooth most of the signed up members showed, managed to pug the rest and finished off ICC

Thanks openraid.eu <3

I'm very interested in testing the US version. I have ~5 ilvl 385+ characters to test with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think we need 2 threads for this so I'm merging them and I edited the title of your other thread to include the US realms - but you'll need to edit your OP to include the US information.

Thanks for the US version. Hoping someone will start a heroic t11 clear/meta ach run on US. I would start one myself but I'm in Australia and I assume the majority of people would be in the USA so I'd rather tag along at a time that suits them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness81 View Post
    I really don't think we need 2 threads for this so I'm merging them and I edited the title of your other thread to include the US realms - but you'll need to edit your OP to include the US information.
    Thanks, that's better! Didn't know you could do that

So us version is up guys!

Deleted
    Hey everyone Maybe we should sticky this so this website will get more attention

Seems like site registration is broken for me, guest use puts you in the EU version and the "register" button is broken on the US version.

nm, swapping to SSL and trying a few times fixed it. You should really have SSL registration as the default.
    Last edited by Libretto; 2012-02-08 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    Seems like site registration is broken for me, guest use puts you in the EU version and the "register" button is broken on the US version.

nm, swapping to SSL and trying a few times fixed it. You should really have SSL registration as the default.
    Most likely a cookie issue, I'm looking into this!

Also, when OpenRaid goes live, SSL will be the default. Currently still testing that, too

A lot of new features were added today, including:
    - linking raids/characters directly (so you can send someone a raid / character link now!)
    - raid history page
    - dashboard homepage showing the next few raids once logged in (no more news stuff nobody reads anyway! that's what the forum is for)
    - raid reminder emails (opt-in/out)
    - followlist is now a friendslist
    - many, many tiny bugfixes, including some odd cookie issues

A full and up to date list is available here (note that this is a link to the .eu forum so it may not show you as logged in for US users)

Thanks again for all the feedback guys. I think OpenRaid is a lot more stable now and a lot more user friendly... but there's still lots to come! So stay tuned!
    Last edited by mmoc85539ee516; 2012-02-08 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    I found a bug me thinks, I'll send you a PM tomorrow. I need to go to bed now lolol :P