10+ Year Old Account

Indie Gala, 11 Indie Titles for ~$9-10

http://www.indiegala.com/

All redeemable on Steam

The ~$10 Bundle comes with 7 Music Albums, I haven't given them a try yet as I've only just bought it, it is Pay What You Want, but if you pay $9-10 you'll get all the games available at the bundle

Personally I think it's a great deal ^.^

Only 42k Bundles left.

Critical Mass
    Critical Mass is an action puzzle game that takes traditional match 3 and brings it into the world of 3D. We combine fast addictive game play with strategy to create a new and innovative experience.
    Fortix 2
    Fortix 2 is best described as a reverse turret defense game. As Sir Fortix, the knight, you must conquer castles while dodging tower turrets and evil monsters. Fight your way across the shires of the island Artalom, storming from castle to castle.
    Bunch Of Heroes
    The Bunch is the most formidable team of elite fighters ever assembled from around the world. What brought them together? Well, obviously the Earth is under attack! An alien invasion is threatening all humankind, without regards to gender, color or nationality. And these nasty aliens have a powerful Zombie Army at their disposal!
    Roboblitz
    RoboBlitz is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
    Greed Corp
    Turn-based strategy at its finest Greed Corp is an award winning, innovative turn-based strategy game, situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment. Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive.
    Zombie Shooter
    Where is the line between life and death? How far can human science go trying to understand this? Take part in the great battle to rescue humanity and find out what's happening!
    inMomentum
    inMomentum is a minimalistic / sci-fi platform racing game that challenges the players to think in both horizontal and vertical perspectives while racing each other or against the clock in a puzzle-like environment.
    Hacker Evolution: Duality
    Hacker Evolution Duality starts in the early days of Brian Spencer when he was nothing more than a brilliant programmer. It then fast forwards to the future, where he has to stop an Artificial Intelligence he has created, unknowingly and take back control of a giant company he once used to own.
    Your Doodles Are Bugged!
    Your Doodles Are Bugged! is a game with a unique art style and unique game play. In each level you play through a new doodle to rescue the bugs that have been hexed into it.
    Zombie Shooter 2
    Zombie Shooter 2 is a unique blend of two game genres - Action and RPG. Every player can choose a character to the liking, get experience to develop skills, earn money and spend it at weapons, medications and useful devices. All of this will be used against thousands of enemies.
    Hacker Evolution: Untold
    You play the role of Brian Spencer, a young computer programmer working for a company he started with a couple of friends, which has developed the technology from where it all started. When you are being framed for crime, it's up to you to prevent computers from becoming the next dominant specie, and clear your name, using your hacker skills.
    Music Albums
    The Numbers - Beautlful EP
    Casey Lalonde - Skitter EP
    Giraffage - Comfort
    Jack Butler - Fit The Paradigm
    Casey Lalonde - Thank You
    Robot Science - Square
    Robot Science - Doodads

Last edited by inux94; 2012-02-04 at 07:41 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not too interested in the games myself, but I'll buy the bundle just for the music. The Robot Science albums alone are worth the full price.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame they're steam-only, if they were direct download & DRM free it would attract more people (like Humble Bundle.)

But yeah, the music is a very nice plus you get from buying it
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Indeed it is a pity that many are jumping on to the bundle bandwagon with little consideration as to why the Humble bundle does so well.
    Multi-platform and DRM Free in addition to steam/desura versions.
    Doing the very things big developers simply will not.
    Those with the least resources putting in the most effort.