Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    you wanna know what a griefing combo is? 2x blood dk. this game just lasted 30 minutes

http://i.imgur.com/Ye5uS.jpg

at least if it was blood dk + healer you would be able to mindlessly tunnel the healer
    I actually find double blood DKs to be pretty easy to handle on my frost dk/holy pally team.

Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    lol you have the nerve to say that I have a l2p issue? that's ironic because of this
    most definitively. 1.3k rogue/druid having trouble with blood dks? yes. learn to play issue

rogues and druids are two of the best non dps caster classes out there for dealing with the stupidity of blood dks in 2s.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    most definitively. 1.3k rogue/druid having trouble with blood dks? yes. learn to play issue

rogues and druids are two of the best non dps caster classes out there for dealing with the stupidity of blood dks in 2s.
    seems that you're out of things to say that you have to fall back to bashing ratings.

you're not in any place to do that if you complain about warriors m8

So many combos are like this in 2's now. I main a hunter and its just painful to go into the 2's bracket with a healer. I wish they would remove healers from 2's or make them less effective in some way. Its really a boring bracket with as many players cheese their way through it. IE : Mage/Holy Pally, Blood DK/anything, feral/healer, lock/healer.

All are very painful to fight as anything double dps. I would love it if 2's was a double dps only bracket.