Deleted

Mouseover macro for judgement

Hi guys starting Heroic Blackthorn tonight with guild and was hoping to get a good mouseover macro to get censure stacks on both mobs via judgement. Im currently using

#showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [target=mouseover] Judgement

Prob with this is its not casting judgement on current target if there's no 2nd target to mouseover. Was just wondering if any of you had a better macro that would cast judgement on your current mob if you haven't currently got your mouse cursor over anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you=)
    Lance

Here's the one I use. It judges my mouseover target, or my current target, or my target's target (useful since I also play Holy spec). Once that's done, it also casts Holy Shield if it's available, to get the maximum uptime out of that.

#showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][][@targettarget] Judgement
    /cast Holy Shield

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover][] Judgement

For Aliessil's macro, you need to put [@targettarget] before [] or else [@targettarget] would never be accessed.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@targettarget,harm,nodead][] Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    For Aliessil's macro, you need to put [@targettarget] before [] or else [@targettarget] would never be accessed.
    Oops, that's absolutely right >< Mine'd been working by coincidence because of the mouseover part ...

Deleted
    Got it working on dummies and will be using it tonight. Thanks for your help and time guys =)
    Last edited by mmocf504d5748f; 2012-02-05 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Well this was helpful. Doing the same for exorcism + hammer of wrath. Warmaster blackhorn just became a lot easier.