Deleted

[Mass Effect 2 PC] What DLC is worth the price?

I'm thinking about getting some DLC for ME2, in preparation for ME3. however, i'm not going to get it all, because that'll be too expensive. what i definitely want to get is the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC, since that's been well received by any reviews i've read. but what about the other DLC? is Kasumi worth it? and i've heard some bad stuff about Arrival and Overlord. is LotSB the only one worth the price?

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Overlord was one of the best and longest, someone said it's like another whole game added on.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only DLC I actually enjoyed was Lair of the Shadow Broker, the others are mediocre at best, with Overlord taking the craptastic prize for being an overly long vehicle section.

Because what new games really need these days are more shitty vehicle sections -.-

Shadow Broker is good, Kasumi is alright, rest is not worth it. Arrival was the worst one imo. All of them are very short.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Overlord and The Arrival.

Overlord has a terrific story, and is really fun and trippy, too. The first time I played through it I cried.

The Arrival is apparently referenced by ME3 - so you ought to see it, it's also one of the ones where you really do feel like you're on a desperate time limit the whole time.

I personally found both Kasumi and the Shadow Broker to be boring - the only redeeming value that the Shadow Broker has is hiliarous security tapes that you can unlock, and a few fun firefights. Kasumi pissed me off to no end - her mission is annoying, and terribly linear.

Firewalker was worthless, that's just basically a vehicle DLC.

The character DLCs are basically short and simple, and beyond giving you some upgrades, resources and additions, you don't really get much out of them. They're really not required.

Arrival... now, while it was nice to see it tied into Mass Effect 3, I don't think it was insanely epic in any way. It was decent enough, but not sure if it's worth the money.

Overlord... I suspect some will hate it, others will love it. Personally, I liked it a lot. The story, if you don't scoff it off, is good and it's an interesting DLC.

Lair of the Shadow Broker... This is how DLCs should be. It's just amazing.