Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar View Post
    my Fav... taken from Inquisitor story class in low 40s

I don't think thats from the Inquisitor story. Looks like the Dread Masters from Belsavis. It's the World Ark.

When logging into my SITH INQUISITOR. Some lazy programmer forgot to clear/initialize a variable...

Err...won't let me post images til I've posted a few times? Already have. Let's try again right after this post...

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 07:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by drowland1976 View Post
    When logging into my SITH INQUISITOR. Some lazy programmer forgot to clear/initialize a variable...

Err...won't let me post images til I've posted a few times? Already have. Let's try again right after this post...

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha nice man!

Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    I don't think thats from the Inquisitor story. Looks like the Dread Masters from Belsavis. It's the World Ark.
    we inquisitors rescue the dread masters from captivity around the 40s I remember seeing the cut scene this sshot was taken from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    we inquisitors rescue the dread masters from captivity around the 40s I remember seeing the cut scene this sshot was taken from.
    Everyone in the Empire gets to rescue the dread masters, it's not Inquisitor only, it's the main quest chain on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Everyone in the Empire gets to rescue the dread masters, it's not Inquisitor only, it's the main quest chain on the planet.
    Yup, what ^ said. I did it on my Juggernaut. If this game manages to hold my interest, I'd like to see more of the dread masters as was hinted at in the leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guildee just got the coolest orange hat ever from guess who :P

SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Deleted
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2w20z6d.jpg

On my alt. Happened 6 times today. That is the end of the WZ, to be precise. I did not receive the listed rewards either.

omg i want that hat..