10+ Year Old Account

Defaince vs Guardians

Hey i was just curious on a few things, 1) can defiance and guardians talk to each other? 2) This one doesn't really need to be answered but why do the guardians go to the ember islands? Or DO they? Last i checked they weren't really friends with those elves.... and 3) Is there that absolute cross faction hatred that WoW has? Like I understand people like their factions and get passionate about it, but i think the WoW community took it to the extreme a bit lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

1. Yes. Both factions got along okay just shortly before you go Back To The Future. Then Alsbeth kinda messed it all up.
    2. A lost tribe of Dwarfs fled to island during their calamity.
    3. No, the factions are just kinda there to facilitate WFs in a game design sense. It's mostly cosmetic though. Ds can join Gs in WFs and vice versa. And they can work together in the open world.

Hey Durzilla.

Guardians and Defiants can indeed chat with one another. Outside of PvP, it's mostly just saying thanks for help closing a rift or asking about someone's spec/gear... at least in my experience.

Guardians, IIRC, head to Ember Isle because of the Farclan dwarves.

There appears to be more hatred for FoM callings than for the opposing faction. You'll have loudmouthed asshats on each side trying to bolster faction pride, but it's more often than not in the pvp environs.