Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If this is as awesome as you say, I may go in there and farm a few mounts to sell on the AH Thanks for the amazing tip!

Deleted
    Can confirm this, made 1200 in an hour, i didnt even push it, really hurts on bag space though since they only stack to 40.

Did it on my mage in normal mode, boss is tricky but doable in DS gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Now if anything would be ban-worthy
    It still requires time and effort. I doubt they would ban you for that. If they didn't want people to farm the mounts then they wouldn't of made them tradable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Can confirm this, made 1200 in an hour, i didnt even push it, really hurts on bag space though since they only stack to 40.

Did it on my mage in normal mode, boss is tricky but doable in DS gear.
    This is not an exploit therefore they can only blame themselves. Same thing will happen as Ulduar, nerf bat and done and dusted, so get in before its too late .

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I really cannot see how it is bannable. The mobs give experience, cause experience based abilities to proc. Also, they grant reputation (HoL slag ones), thus should classify as standard mobs for terms of farming.
    Simply because they are fast respawns and fast kill rate doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. Its hardly an exploit, as you still have to do a metric feckton of work in order to be able to get them done. Your still looking at 4-5 hours work, as opposed to 8-9 hours work.

Honestly, i cannot see this even being hotfixed, Blizz will probs just go "Meh, holiday event", and do very little.
    It certainly is bannable if you do what a lot of people are doing and afk while collecting the charms.

Also, Blizz generally dislikes having their instance servers clogged up with people doing solo farming runs. I wouldn't bet against a hotfix.

I got ~1100 in an hour just spamming arcane explosion and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, pretty amazing spot and I hope they don't hotfix it before I finish getting what I need for my mount (why did the super bowl have to be tonight? D. Either way I knocked out a good chunk of it!

I highly doubt Blizzard would throw out any suspensions over this since it's not really exploiting, even if they would consider it so it's not even close to level of paladin seals that they did almost nothing about.

Anyone should be able to manage the first boss on normal with a tiny bit of know-how. You may want to CC one of her caster adds just because 5k damage every couple seconds can add up, but other than that it's pretty simple.

I just hate wrangling those Corruptions, they love to run to different sides. :P

I'm sure they had a 100% drop rate during the Ulduar bug. It wouldn't suprise me if they handed out bans then.
    Is the drop rate normal in Throne of The Tides?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I'm sure they had a 100% drop rate during the Ulduar bug. It wouldn't suprise me if they handed out bans then.
    Is the drop rate normal in Throne of The Tides?
    I'd say 33% droprate

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 10:38 PM ----------

I can't get past the first boss on either mage or rogue.

Even with recup up, kick etc it just wont die in time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuggle View Post

solod with my mage 360 ilvl, just hide behind pillars and kite boss around pillar and she wont hit u and just wait for mirror mages to tank , and heal with evocation , kite till cds go up and sheep the melee and kill shamans when she sprout.

Deleted

As mage pop mirrors on pull, push him to add phase, sheep the big one, kill the 2 little ones. kite and kill big one. When boss spawns, just scorchweave and kite, when he casts, cs or los him. Mirrors should be up again after 2nd add phase.

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I'd say 33% droprate

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 10:38 PM ----------

That's insane! I just tried it and it seems way too easy, even as a melee. I'm going back to kill Slags to be on the safe side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    That's insane! I just tried it and it seems way too easy, even as a melee. I'm going back to kill Slags to be on the safe side.
    Kit is working as tooltip says. Blizz can't hold it on to you.

Deleted

solod with my mage 360 ilvl, just hide behind pillars and kite boss around pillar and she wont hit u and just wait for mirror mages to tank , and heal with evocation , kite till cds go up and sheep the melee and kill shamans when she sprout.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    i think you may wish to post this on another site as it is against the ToU, the little spawns don't give exp or honor, and abusing an oversite by blizzard is considered an exploit (bannable) and yes they did hand out a few bans when people did this in ulduar.

why not go to the verlok strand, have instant respawns, cloth / greens dropping, and be happy with yourself for not exploiting?

(or fallen hero's in icecrown work(also the island where there are elites) fast respawns there to, though not instant. the mobs are still green and not grey so should give them to, but only pre-cata stuff so heh!
    Unfortunately your post is wrong as early as the first paragraph. The little spawns in TotT were giving my little level 82 mage exp when I was in there just 2 hours ago. They give exp, always have and are meant to. Mass farming them is an oversight by Blizzard, but not an exploit.

Farmed my mount today in TOTT using my HB (*wink wink*).
    Best place to farm Charms for sure.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    My Glyph of Dark Succor was proccing off each killing blow I dealt to them, meaning they do actually reward players with either experience or honor. (obviously the former considering where they're located)
    I'm doing it right now and they proc Victory Rush as well.

seems like the just buffed the debuff the oozes give you, and how frequent you get it.

Did this on my blood dk, 2 and a half hours and I got the bird, sold it for 30k!
    Yep. Players mad at us is a superior situation to players being mad at each other. -GC