Thread: New headset

New headset

Hey there, need some help with new headset! Been using the Razer Megalodon for about 2 years now. awsome headset, but now the sound just stopped working :/ Everything except the sound works.

So now im thinking of a new headset, but I really cant find a good one fitting my needs :<

I need a headset which can take a fall a few times(I lose shit at the ground all the time)

So anyone here who knows of a good headset? Pref under 150 euros

Do not get a headset, they are terrible value for money. Instead get proper headphones and a table top / clip-on mic. This has been asked a million times on these forums, just search back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like Brett said, get a decent pair of headphones (like Sennheiser for example) and a 20 euro tabletop mic, Logitech have a really decent one.

Decent headphones almost never die, and even if they do ,recabling them wont break a sweat. Headsets on the other hand , have too many breaking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had the G930 logitech headset for a while and love it. it is a bit spendy *between $120-$150* but i found it worth it rather then having to buy a shitty quality $30 headset every 2-3 months.