Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I found a great way to make credits! [Guide]

Travel to Voss
    Go to Camp Talanis (Republic) [Gormak Lands]
    Gorakus the Horrifying X: -100 Y: 1443
    Kalahk the Hunter X: 739 Y: 1927

Gorakus has a buff called "Ravenous Maw" which heals him by a percent of his damage on hit.

Estimated combat times:

Gorakus: 5-10 minutes
    Kalahk: 3-5 minutes

Lvl 42-46 Blue/Orange/Purple loot, ranging from armors, weapons, schematics, implants, weapons, and grade 5 crafting materials.

Tested: 100-150k credits an hour as a healer. May vary upon different classes.

Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by AlexTheGreat; 2012-02-07 at 07:33 PM.

I liked the ending. Exactly how I am.

Oh credits? spendspendspend

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I liked the ending. Exactly how I am.

Oh credits? spendspendspend
    oh yeah yeah I can't hold onto a mass amount of credits for more than 5 hours. (true study)

Last edited by AlexTheGreat; 2012-02-06 at 06:17 AM.

Couldn't you just do the belsavis/ilum dailies instead? sure you can't keep on grinding it, but pretty sure you'd make about the same amount of cash in the same amount of time from rewards, while also getting commendations and epic mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    Couldn't you just do the belsavis/ilum dailies instead? sure you can't keep on grinding it, but pretty sure you'd make about the same amount of cash in the same amount of time from rewards, while also getting commendations and epic mods.
    Well yeah I guess, I get those dailies done at the beginning of the day. Also dailies are well...daily, meaning once a day. If I wanted to make more credits, then I farm this.

Very helpful video. Thanks!

This is relevant to my interests

What do you do with credits anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What do you do with credits anyway...
    Twi'lek dancers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not kill the two champions in Ilum?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    Any idea are the dailies available if you haven't done anything but class quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    Any idea are the dailies available if you haven't done anything but class quests?
    The Ilum bonus series can only be started if you finish the class quest. The Belsavis bonus series is just started by getting flagged for it, which I can't remember how right now.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The Ilum bonus series can only be started if you finish the class quest. The Belsavis bonus series is just started by getting flagged for it, which I can't remember how right now.
    You need to complete the class line to access the Belsavis bonus series, however the sec you can hit 50 you can run out there and do the dailys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Twi'lek dancers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    This is relevant to my interests
    I like where this thread is going.

I found a champion in Corelia (Empire) in the last zone. He has about 130k hp and shoots a stun bolt attack. I've forgotten his name. As a Sniper, you can be on the upper floor in cover and take him down with Lokin in about 1.5 min. Drops epic armour augment, orange/blue loots. Super easy, I did him about 5-6 times while doing missions in the area, he's really close to the Empire hub, so I'd swing past him each time I was returning/going out with missions.

Ilum ones are easy too. Except that Jedi dealing good amount of damage, dps should get their heal comp. geared. LoS helps too
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Why not kill the two champions in Ilum?
    Greybeard has dropped one orange piece in 7 kills for me, he seems preety worthless. I can't solo the other guy but the last time I killed him he dropped a blue and that was it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering what everybody is doing with all these credits they are farming for? Besides saving for an alt or something..
    2 Toons (alt only 25), both have max bank and inventory. sitting on 15mil credits. What to do? D:

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Send some to me. I'll put them to work.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Greybeard has dropped one orange piece in 7 kills for me, he seems preety worthless. I can't solo the other guy but the last time I killed him he dropped a blue and that was it.
    I've gotten plenty of oranges and blues from Greymane. The other one in front of the Jedi temple is even better, and has dropped me blue earpieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    I'm wondering what everybody is doing with all these credits they are farming for? Besides saving for an alt or something..
    2 Toons (alt only 25), both have max bank and inventory. sitting on 15mil credits. What to do? D:
    how

the

fuck??

seriously, i have a 50 sage (slicer)
    a 25 smuggler (slicer)
    a few other alts at 10-20 (2x TH)
    and 1 extra bank tab
    and yet i cant get above 350k o.0