Poll: Which mission skill would be the most lucrative and useful?

Deleted

Which mission skill would be the most lucrative and useful?

Hey,

Assuming I've got all the skills already (although I don't, yet! ), and I'm choosing a mission skill for a character as an extra skill, and that character would already have Slicing. Since Diplomacy is off the table (no need for alignment), which of the three remaining mission skills should I choose; Investigation, Underworld Trading or Treasure Hunting?

As far as I know, and I've not done exhaustive tests with these yet, Investigation should give gifts and schematics of all crafts, Underworld Trading would give gifts and schematics (Synthweaving, Armormech?) and Treasure Hunting would give lockboxes with gifts, items or credits.

I've added a poll so you can drop your vote without posting but if you've got any corrections on the above or want to voice your opinion or experiences on these skills, please reply.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 12:31 PM ----------

So, at this point it's safe to say Investigation is out of the contention? Not a lot of votes though, wish there were more.

Are people valuing Underworld Trading because it gives metals for three crafts, and you can sell those metals on the GTN, or is the reason something else?
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-02-06 at 07:59 PM.