Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have plenty of space and probably also enough space to put them on stands :P

IMHO, acoustically treating your listening room is one of the best ways to improve your audio. The video below shows how..but basically you make panels out of "acoustic foam" and mount these panels in your room. The panels absorb sound waves and prevent the echo's from reaching your ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyYUpkpL0gw

if your still curious see this guys page

ethanwiner.com/acoustics.html

No joke, if you check out some audiophile forums, or music production forums, most everyone will tell you to upgrade your room before you upgrade your speakers. Try the clap test, go to the center of your room and clap sharply a few times. In a room that has not been acoustically treated, you will notice a lingering, twangy, echo as the sound waves bounce off the parallel walls in your room. Better speakers are not going to fix this problem.

I used this video last year to make acoustic panels and treat my listening room (I am a musician and also do amateur recording) and it was by far and away one the cheapest ways to significantly increase your listening environment.

When I clap in my room, I don't hear any of the lingering echo what so ever. I have been loving playing BF3 in here on high volume as all of the gun shots are crystal clear and extremely sharp. A lot of work is required, but it is one of those projects where you feel really good when it is done and the results are amazing!

Deleted
    Well I just need some propper monitors at home since I have a studio I can go to if I need to do something for real, with sound box and everything, logic pro and shits, my brother in law is a producer also, so I just wanted some input on the 20/20 bas. I've heard only good things about them but never actually "talked" to anyone with "real experience" with them.