Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LFR and Malygos?

So i came across this thread

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015163239

I laughed so hard after reading this, and now I will try and involve Malygos in every LFR I do, for the laugh and for the possible mount drop.

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday during an LFR raid. 20 of us accepted the summon, half the raid were laughing and the other half not very happy.
    I thought it was fun, plus I got three achieves out of it. Sadly the mount did not drop though

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Mother of God
    I'm going to do this, and come back to this thread with screen shots. Thank you for giving me something to do besides sit in SW all day.

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    Mother of God
    I'm going to do this, and come back to this thread with screen shots. Thank you for giving me something to do besides sit in SW all day.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! I read this and was like ... "Do want."
    Meep~

10+ Year Old Account
    Its new "Feature". You can summon your raid to any raid instance.

Hell. You can clear 25man Firelands with your 25man LFR random group

Too bad that even Shennox will be too hard for them

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! Will surely have fun with this.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Pretty sure I was the person that summoned the OP there...most people loved it A few grumpy people.

the sad part is how many people didn't even know who/what Malygos was. They really didn't know that there was another room that looked like Hagara's room in the World of Warcraft.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most...resist....urge...to......go....home...from....work...and....do...this...

Somebody please frap this and share :-)
    Or even better, stream it on some site and tell everybody here when you are doing it so we can see it live, hehe

Okay, this is awesome. Doing it today the moment I get home

Deleted
    since your in "lfr save mode" when you do this does it mean you can summon your 25man lfr group into Any instance? like if your guild qued as 25 was in lfr and had someone then summon you all to say BoT would it get you saved to "normal bot" of LFR bot ?

also...... does this work in baradin hold as it would mean you can do BH even if your realm doesn't control it through realid grouping?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha! So doing this when I get back home again.

If I get banned, I'd say it's worth it..

Deleted
    Hilarious, but how do you get to malygos that fast, just queue from there i guess?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Hilarious, but how do you get to malygos that fast, just queue from there i guess?
    You can get the tabard to be teleported to argent tournament and fly from there just after you killed boss #3 in LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Yeah queue from there.

I started the LFR outside of Malygos's room. When Yorsasj was killed I ported out of dungeon using the minimap button. Then just walk into Malygos zone and mass summon (don't do it right away or people will know it's fake, since the portal to Hagara's room doesn't open up for a bit).

(for best results go with the rest of the raid to where Hagara's portal opens, and zone out and go into Malygos's room and mass summon right after the Hagara portal opens, so people just assume you zoned in already).
    Last edited by clavarnway; 2012-02-07 at 10:16 AM.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to doing lfr with my mage later today now

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crowpala View Post
    You can get the tabard to be teleported to argent tournament and fly from there just after you killed boss #3 in LFR
    Or Q from outside it

Deleted
    Sir, you have just won +1 Interwebz/Kudo's

Made my day

Been wondering if this would work since the first time someone summoned the raid to Hagara. Good to know.

Deleted
    That's brilliant.

Another thing to try: summon everyone to OS and zerg boss with all trash alive. It should be easy without many casualties. Guaranteed mount for someone in raid.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mea View Post
    Or Q from outside it
    ofc if you wanna do it the easy way