Page 1 of 2
LastLast

JFK Mistress writes a tell all

Wow, I never thought I would say this, but JFK was into some freaky ass stuff! Could you imagine if this stuff happened today? good lord! The outrage would be heard form miles away..and probably hilarious as well :P

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR...m-2831007.html

Specifically the "the then president made her take drugs and asked her to perform sex acts on his friend while he watched." part. Wow. I guess he liked to watch :O

Deleted
    seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds View Post
    seems legit

Well, it could very well be fake; however she did write a book about it, and it did get published, in the non-fiction setting. Take from that what you will :P

I personally hope its real, I always thought he was a bit of a ninny of a president (Gets way to much respect, only because he was killed, though the missile crisis thing took some manning up) until I read this!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Wow, I never thought I would say this, but JFK was into some freaky ass stuff! Could you imagine if this stuff happened today? good lord! The outrage would be heard form miles away..and probably hilarious as well :P

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR...m-2831007.html

Specifically the "the then president made her take drugs and asked her to perform sex acts on his friend while he watched." part. Wow. I guess he liked to watch :O
    Yeah that is quite disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't he a sex hound like Clinton? This doesn't really surprise me.

Deleted
    How is this a big deal? I thought everyone knew he had affairs? And tbh, there isn't much shocking information in the article. Except the 'watching' part maybe.

Kennedy was a jackass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds View Post
    seems legit
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...QozP4tyySsmK/0

It's legit. The Nypost article is longer and much better.

He also made her take drugs and give oral sex to some staff members...

15+ Year Old Account
    Now just is just great, prolonging the stigma americans suffer from when it comes to presidents, presidental candidates and sex even more
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-02-07 at 11:48 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Funny shit, says she worked in the church as well, that makes it even funnier. Church lady to be, giving head while the president is watching lmao
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Meh, so what. SCORE, I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    JFK is funny, he did alot of great things but Im still amazed he went under the radar for being a drug addict and as close to a male whore as you can get
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It dont make any interest to me! Quite disgusting to me, sorry for that!

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 08:12 PM ----------

Hey, dont take it othewise!

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    How is this a big deal? I thought everyone knew he had affairs? And tbh, there isn't much shocking information in the article. Except the 'watching' part maybe.
    He liked to watch his teenage mistress perform sex acts on his staff members/friends. I do not even want to know what he was doing as he watched.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 01:07 PM ----------

A great part from the NY post article: "She always called him “Mr. President” — not Jack. He refused to kiss her on the lips when they made love. But Mimi Alford, a White House intern from New Jersey, was smitten nonetheless."

He would not even kiss her! What a pig!

i read the title and thought "which one?"

"He taught her how to scramble eggs." How romantic!

"They lined the bathtub with rubber ducks given to him as a gag gift; they named the ducks after his family members, made up back stories for them and raced them in the tub." Dafuq? seriously..what the fuck. The president of the US and his teenage mistress racing ducks in a bathtub, ducks they named after his family members, even giving them stories? Dafuq?

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 01:13 PM ----------

"One of their last times together was at a Boston Democratic fund-raiser. Ted Kennedy, the president’s baby brother, was in the room with them.

“I could see that mischievous look come into his eye. ‘Mimi, why don’t you take care of my baby brother? He could stand a little relaxation.’"

hah he wanted her to give oral sex to ted kennedy. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    He liked to watch his teenage mistress perform sex acts on his staff members/friends. I do not even want to know what he was doing as he watched.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 01:07 PM ----------

A great part from the NY post article: "She always called him “Mr. President” — not Jack. He refused to kiss her on the lips when they made love. But Mimi Alford, a White House intern from New Jersey, was smitten nonetheless."

He would not even kiss her! What a pig!
    He wanted oral but wouldn't even give her a kiss...

o.0

I was expecting shit with Hamsters and squids and what not.

Bit of a step down after Monroe if you ask me tbh...

C'mon, does that really shock you ? Maybe it was ususual in the 60s, but nowadays stuff like this is pretty common.