Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why is LK25 Hmode still too hard for PUGs?

I really dunno why..fail.

Because most people never actually did it back in WotLK including myself. The only successful groups I have ever been in had at least 1 experienced player who completed it at a relevant time and vent was used. Apart from that, every group I've been in has been a miserable failure.

Deleted
    Because they arent used move out of anything else than fire. Or just suck/dont know tacts, which are still required for the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pugged it, as prot doing DPS... we wiped first, then downed him :P easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    Because they arent used move out of anything else than fire. Or just suck/dont know tacts, which are still required for the fight.
    Yeah some people think that because it's old and they're higher level it will be faceroll easy and they don't have to try.

Because the fight still requires tactics while the rest can be facerolled.
    Haven't done any AQ40 group at 85, but when I did at 80 there was a lot of people that died on C'thun because they didn't know wtf to do and the same can be applied to heroic LK25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because being launched to your death by shadow traps is fun and defile looks cool when it grows.
    Look! Words!

The bigger defile gets the more dps you do, right?!
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Because it was a fight which was about the execution, and not simply a dps check.
    Not enough fights like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    - What's that under my feet? Whatever.. probably just a weak damage spell as it's old content.
    - Should I move out of this black thing? Nah, not that much damage.
    - Val'kyrs? I love those guys, better leave them alone.
    - Roflmao orbs targetting me, better hug them.

Deleted
    Cause people look at there DPS/Hp5 meters,and see if they can top number 1.

1 very simple reason. When going to low lvl stuff ppl put on their DERP brains and think that they don't need any kind of strategy or teamwork whatSOever. They think they are OP and awesome and can just go in there and massively gank everything to death. And once they realize they can't, they leave. And voila, you just wasted 4 hours of your day putting the shizz team together and getting your asses there.
    Fentooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

imo too hard for PUG means PUG cant kill it... but i killed it lot of times without any problems ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because raid leader didn't bother to get geared people. If everyone's doing 40k dps and there'r enough range DPS in the raid, only thing required is to live through 1-2 shadow traps in first phase. Then LK stays in the center casting transition phases till the end of the fight. No valkiries, no defiles, no frostmourn.

because people suck at even the easier bosses. when i used to make runs to try and go for it, people would always fail on either prof putricide, blood council or the queen. people just wouldnt listen and would do whatever the fuck they want like dpsers goin ahead of tanks and pulling the bosses while stuff was being said, standing next to some1 that made them get hit both by the spell or simply just not biting some1 for the vamp debuff. people are way to used to not moving out of fire and think that just cause they are doin an old raid that it will be facestomped and what actualy hapens is we get facestomped
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Because raid leader didn't bother to get geared people. If everyone's doing 40k dps and there'r enough range DPS in the raid, only thing required is to live through 1-2 shadow traps in first phase. Then LK stays in the center casting transition phases till the end of the fight. No valkiries, no defiles, no frostmourn.
    While this is an ideal situation for people who don't get the fights tactics, surely going back to do old encounters is to experience all of it?
    RETH

Deleted
    Because the guy leading the group is bad?

It really doesn't take much to tell people to all move to the left when you spam a RW macro such as "SHADOW TRAP IN MELEE".
    It really doesn't take much to tell people to run as soon as a black patch appears under their feet.
    Val'kyr's don't need to be killed, you'll only get one set of them and you can afford to lose a couple of people.

We did used to do it every week on my old server, granted their was a good number of us from the same Guild (4 or 5 usually) that were all on mumble together, but we're hardly the 'pro-est' of Raiders. The rest were all just left to read Raid chat, with the threat of being loot banned if they're hit by a Shadow Trap.

Also worth noting that the people in the group generally weren't great, so it's not as if we pulled out 20 amazing players from Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    thats not usualy the problem, once i tried getin geared people or people that knew what the fuck to do and i started getin called out for gearscore and stuff wich i promply ignored but after 2 hours and only geting 5 people in the group i had to start just taking random people or i would never see the end of it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Lich King fight is all about getting proper things in proper order. All those braggers are focused on one thing - topping meters. Defile? It's healer job to keep me up so I can squeeze mode 1337 dps.

The bigger defile gets the more dps you do, right?!
    Correct, the Lich King relied.

I wish there was more fights like Lich King. It's like domino building. You screw with one block and fail. You set all things in order and win.
    Also, people fall into that LK is a lvl 80 content and while you have LFR epics you feel it's a rolfstopm. Ye, for LK to pwn 25 idiots.

Deleted
    Because it's a well designed fight.

Scrubs who can't even move out of a Defile/Trap don't deserve Light of Dawn, end of story.

I cry tears of blood every time I see one like that in org.