Thread: ElvUI Bug ?

ElvUI Bug ?

Hello. I'm making this post in hope that someone can help me.

Yesterday I was making a Firelands Raid and my interface was all good. As soon the raid ended, I logged out, and logged on another character. This was when the problem started, all my ElvUI started working but not as it should. My chat bars are with blizzard ones activated, my party frames are blizzard ones, I don't have a unit frame... Did this happen to someone else ?
    Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks

Deleted
    update, reinstall and try again?

Doesn't work. Already tried that.

10+ Year Old Account
    is the second character set to use addons? if it's on another server it's settings might be different, has there been a problem with this alt before the patch or have you logged it after installing the ui ?

Well i did 4 hours of raiding on my main. Then 1h30min on my alt. Then logged my leveling alt, and all started to get messed up ( this leveling alt had the UI working ). Now this problem affects all characters :\

Try turning off all the other addons, and make sure in ElvUI you have them (read: chat/raid/party, etc) enabled.

Its not the settings that are turned off. They are all just messed up.

Did you try a full re-install by deleting all the saved variables and stuff for it?

If you have fully re-installed it, including removing all the AddOns cache/saved variables and whatnot, then I don't know what to suggest as it's working fine for me. o.O

Maybe you can add a screenshot with the options open for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiky View Post
    Hello. I'm making this post in hope that someone can help me.

Yesterday I was making a Firelands Raid and my interface was all good. As soon the raid ended, I logged out, and logged on another character. This was when the problem started, all my ElvUI started working but not as it should. My chat bars are with blizzard ones activated, my party frames are blizzard ones, I don't have a unit frame... Did this happen to someone else ?
    Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks
    The only other thing I could suggest is to log out of your character, then go into your 'addons' screen; up the top, go to the drop down menu on the left hand side under "Configure Addons For.." and choose the character.

I'd had to do that a few times when I used ElvUI...but not quite sure why, because I'd used the 'copy profile from' selection under ElvUI's profile tab in the configure menu.
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

If you read the updates to the last few versions of Elv that was a bug that players created by putting 2 frames in the same spot(IE. buff and debuffs anchored to the same spot on a Unitframe and it broke) Newer versions of Elv will auto correct this on login if the UI is messed with in a wrong way.