<H> 5/8 HC 10m seeks ele shammy

So suddenly our ele shammy decided "I need to get a life and a job!" and didn't renew his time - without warning. Here we are on Tuesday, down a core player - this is definitely YOUR lucky day.

Server first Horde 10m 5/8 HEROIC guild needs an excellent elemental shaman. We would have undoubtedly killed Warmaster on Sunday night if that lamer hadn't decided to randomly quit without notice. We will still kill it this week, come hell or high water, and you will be able to brag that you are 6/8.

The successful candidate will -

Enjoy the 10m environment
    Be able to raid T/T/Sun 9-1am EST, without fail - or able to give notice before missing
    Possess a good and naughty sense of humor
    Pull amazing dps - and have the logs to prove to us that you can
    Have a resto offset for HC Spine
    Desire to be server first
    Enjoy occasionally doing old raids for achievements/mounts - for instance, we're the only guild on the server with Glory of the Cataclysm Raider. We also have Glory of the Firelands Raider. We're Dragonslayers, Blackwing's Bane, and Firelords of the Four Winds.
    ***BONUS POINTS to the candidate with an orange stick

Add me on realid at thewolfwalker@gmail.com and let's talk. We have a sub arranged for the week, but if YOU get in fast enough, you can be rolling with us tonight.

You got that sex syrup, hot and sticky baby
    Come and overflow on my pancake, looooooooove

Have talked to a few promising candidates, but the spot is still open!