Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would steer clear of Samsung. With the exception of the Nexus, Samsung are notorius for not providing kernel updates to their existing phones. Unless your rooting or don't care about android updates, I'd say go with another phone manufacturer like htc. Samsung is always 6 months behind everyone else in android updates...

Personally...Android > Apple

I use Android for both business and personal use and wouldn't use another system ever. I've had 0 problems with it. My business uses it to process orders/payments/etc and it is absolutely necessary to have no issues, which has worked for us
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    why wouldnt you be able to get an iphone with tmobile? I got my iphone with tmobile..
    Because most likely OP is getting a 4S and 4S has yet to have a software unlock, unless you purchased an unlocked model to begin with.

Anyways, go to a store and play around with the different options.

from what i've seen of the two, droid is better, also it won't involve giving any money at all to apple
    personally though, RAZR will be the best phone forever, or it would be except my new one just destroyed itself after a month of use. X_X

Quote Originally Posted by MrMajenta View Post
    from what i've seen of the two, droid is better, also it won't involve giving any money at all to apple
    personally though, RAZR will be the best phone forever, or it would be except my new one just destroyed itself after a month of use. X_X
    Razr Maxx might be sweet for the battery life, but the Galaxy Nexus more or less craps on it. Personally, I can't live without a physical keyboard, so it's Droid 4 all the way.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Evo 4G with Sprint...woot woot

Quote Originally Posted by pickles11 View Post
    Hello, im going to be buying a cellphone this week or next week since my contract is ending. I currently have tmobile but i would like to switch to atnt but its up to my older brother since he makes decisions. Im afraid hes going to want to keep tmobile so i cant get an iphone. I was wondering what other phones are good for tmobile. I was considering Samsung Galaxy S2 but not sure yet. Can people with a galaxy s2 give me their honest opinion on it and if its better then other android phones. What do you think the best phone would be. Thank you!
    i have an iphone on tmobile, just gotta unlock it costs like 10 bucks. but the samsung galaxy s2 idk about, androids are really good too though.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles11 View Post
    Wow lol i guess the iphone does not like falling
    I probably drop my iPhone from waist height or above on a weekly basis and the screen hasn't shattered yet. If you have any kind of case, like most iPhone owners do, they hold up really well do drops. If you do get a screen break, it's not too expensive to get a screen replaced.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Personally...Android > Apple

I use Android for both business and personal use and wouldn't use another system ever. I've had 0 problems with it. My business uses it to process orders/payments/etc and it is absolutely necessary to have no issues, which has worked for us
    +1

Android has so many options too, so many models you can find one thats perfect for you. Iphone does nothing for me, I have one but I absolutely hate how you can only have a "field of icons" as your desktop. I got my rss feeds, stock tickers, weather, calendar, everything right on the desktop of my droid. Also more shit works on it right out of the box, no need to fiddle around with rooting or unlocking or w/e to get simple things like a snes emulator working flawless on it.

Haven't touched my iphone since i got a droid.

Deleted
    I just love my Samsung Galaxy s2 havent had a single problem with it works perfectly fine so it gets my vote