Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What's up with the funky wanna-be youtube external player

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

Poor thing doesn't know what they're getting in to.... Anyway, I hope that account-wide achievements are paving the way for account-wide mounts... I would love to be able to ride my razzashi raptor and Zulian tiger on more than just my main.
    Actually they spoke about that awhile back. Their first goal is to do account wide companions (since they'll be using the pet battle system). If everything transitions over smoothly and no problems then they will start to slowly work on mounts being account wide as well. They'd rather start with the companions first and work out kinks before adding mounts to the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a few achievements changing come MOP. Getting "What A Long Strange Trip It's Been" will probably no longer grant 310 flying and instead just give the mount. I would LOVE (seriously, not sarcastic) to see level 1's running around with Gladiator titles, or Defender of a Shattered World, or Death's Demise.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    I love seeing concept art, but it's a shame that 99% of it is never made into an actual in-game item, like the runeblades from the WotLK art book. I was looking forward to using one of those, and they never made it into the game.

That bow definitely made it into the game. I've been hunting one for months for my transmog set, but no luck yet: http://www.wowhead.com/item=36619

Okay, so the number of drakes have been fixed. Wonderful. However, the biggest issue - to me, and probably any other tank - is that they don't land reliably. Some do, some don't. Can we now get them to actually land on the ground faster, so I can pick them up without having to stand directly underneath them? A step or two away from directly under, and they can't be melee'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Love is in the Air
    • Players are now able to receive Lovely Charms while on the quest "Test Your Strength", when the player's inventory has both the Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide and Lovely Charm Collector's Kit.
    • Players now have the chance to receive both the Lovely Charm and Grisly Trophy from a single kill.
    I'm surprised. They actually fixed the issue before the end of the event. Feel bad for those who abandoned the DMF quest, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

[COLOR="red"]

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The event leading to Ultraxion now requires 15 Drakes killed, down from 24.
    Can't begin to express my thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I see a few achievements changing come MOP. Getting "What A Long Strange Trip It's Been" will probably no longer grant 310 flying and instead just give the mount. I would LOVE (seriously, not sarcastic) to see level 1's running around with Gladiator titles, or Defender of a Shattered World, or Death's Demise.
    It would be a rather funny sight, but I bet that Blizzard may put in some sort of level-lock for certain achievements to keep things from becoming "too silly".
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

pow take that crappy ultraxion trash

I'm glad they reduced the amount of drakes at Ultraxion... but they still haven't increased their hit boxes

i dont get it "Account Wide Achievements" what a fail

Cool, I hope titles and mounts from the achievements will be account-wide too.

Quote Originally Posted by digme View Post
    i dont get it "Account Wide Achievements" what a fail
    Right, because getting the wannabe elitist forming the raid to believe that you're 6/7 hard modes on your main and really are good enough for his scrub pug is fun. Wake up. Achievements should have been account wide from the beginning.

Deleted
    What I would realy like is account wide BoA items!

10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove stupid drakes--not reduce.

I wish Blizzard would classify Souldrinker as a tanking weapon only, with frost DK's as an exception

Wow Pico, your starting to figure it out. Your almost looking like your enjoying yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    Achievements should have been account wide from the beginning.
    This. Also. Mounts/Pets should be account wide too.