Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rogues is just way to OP.... they arnt a little bit op BUT WAY TO OP!!!! i mean srsly!?!? badam tss! and uuur dead.... or if ur lucky i may get them to 50k hp.. as they vanish and run away recup eat and then... guess what BADAM TSS! ur dead.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but Frost Mages and Blood Deathknights are still more op.

Rogues aren't even that bad, learn to trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm... is that the sound ambush and backstab make?

i always thought it was more of a "whooshk"

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Sorry but Frost Mages and Blood Deathknights are still more op.

Rogues aren't even that bad, learn to trinket.
    lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bavarcarus View Post
    Rogues are fine, because you have to have skill to become a rogue god...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Reckful must have set up a college because in the last 6 months the number of rogues with that level of "skill" suddenly went from about 50 to over 200. And for some reason warriors and dks have forgotten how to play in that same time frame.
    Korgoth I love you man . Wouldn't have said it better myself...

Anyway Rogues are grossly OP and I don't think Blizzard will do anything until MoP. Then it starts all over again, will see who "wins" then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Well, its rogues. What did u expect?

They are, and will always be the most overpowered PvP class in the history.
    Crazy stuns, insane burst, rediclious good survivability and great CC abilitys combined with a functional brain = Win.
    Someone doesn't remember warriors in tbc? Or dks when wrath hit? Or mages forever? Please stop whining its only due to the legendaries. I said this in another post but I'll say it again, does no one remember the beginning of cata when rogues were replaced with ferals as we were so bad? I admit we're a bit overtuned atm but not enough for all this whining. Come mists when legendaries are redundant no one will even remember we were op at one stage.
    Last edited by mmoce547ed566e; 2012-02-08 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Someone doesn't remember warriors in tbc? Or dks when wrath hit? Or mages forever? Please stop whining its only due to the legendaries. I said this in another post but I'll say it again, does no one remember the beginning of cata when rogues were replaced with ferals as we were so bad? I admit we're a bit overtuned atm but not enough for all this whining. Come mists when legendaries are redundant no one will even remember we were op at one stage.
    Rogues dont even have legendaries yet and are still op. People are so easy to jump on the "its just legendaries" bandwagon when the class is grossly op without them. Rogues destroy anything 1v1, making world pvp/bgs no fun for anyone else, dominate arenas in every bracket, and are basically required for rbgs.

Ill compare them to locks, which are very strong in 3v3 and good in 5v5s, but are decent at best everywhere else. The class is "good" but not OP like rogues who dominate every aspect of pvp atm. The class is nuts. Blows my mind how they havent nerfed something about them yet.

Well you guys are getting your wish in MoP, rogues get a lot of shit taken away from sub and we have to choose between prep and shadowstep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Rogues destroy anything 1v1
    I don't know about that... But a class like the Rogue which provides almost all of it's mandatory abilities through auto attack and has access to as much burst and CC as they do is certainly powerful.

Deleted
    I am glad you managed to write that first post without one "rouge" rage-typo

On-topic, though: This game is not balanced around 1vs1.
    Get a competent healer or have someone else in general watch your back

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I don't know about that... But a class like the Rogue which provides almost all of it's mandatory abilities through auto attack and has access to as much burst and CC as they do is certainly powerful.
    The thing is, if they start losing they can just escape in multiple different ways. 2 vanishes is so rediculous, even if you kill a rogue it will take an insane amount of time to do so.

And yea they do basically destroy anything 1v1, save a few specs out of 30.

Deleted
    Because balance in this game means doing whatever that worthless shit greg street wants for his Mage and the rogues he plays with. 40k Frostbolt 30k ice lances, vanish immunity 7k /3s heal, 30k ambush spam... Nothing is too overpowered when you have the hack lead developer intentionally making your class that way.

But hey when they lose another 4 million subs to the pandaclysm, maybe that piece of shit will finally be fired and they get someone with some actual fucking talent and a desire to make the game good to fix it.
    I love you. So much.

Ghostcrawler telling warriors why MS cant have unique utility before he gives Rogues smoke bomb. Smoke Bomb is a debuff only rogues get, its the best debuff, it makes them mandatory for PVP in Rated Battlegrounds, which might be fine for them but it sure does not feel fair to the rest of us does it. But hey he loves rogues so they get to have overpowered abilities which even he says are unfair.
    Seriously shut up about greg street ¬.¬ your constant whining about how shit your warrior is now and how OP mages and rogues are is tedious as fuck. Although is does create a great read at your expense.

Carry on

[QUOTE=thisnamesucks;15392627]Rogues dont even have legendaries yet and are still op. People are so easy to jump on the "its just legendaries" bandwagon when the class is grossly op without them. Rogues destroy anything 1v1, making world pvp/bgs no fun for anyone else, dominate arenas in every bracket, and are basically required for rbgs.

I doubt that, and i hope it will never be forgotten, paladins still get shits about ret when wotlk patch hit, and ppl still QQ about that one week
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralser View Post
    You do know that the pvp daggers 397ilvl has the same dmg output (less secondary stats though) as the t1 daggers do?
    And if you get wrecked by a pve specced rogue, you are the one lacking skill tbh
    The stage 1 daggers have a stacking agility buff, for alot more attack power, crit, dodge. They are much much better than the equal itemlevel pve ones. I dont understand how you can fail to understand/read that they have a stacking agility buff along with two red sockets.

Deleted
    Resilience will fix it.. oh wait it doesnt ;3

Deleted
    but still, they cant kill my 206k hp'd DK tank
    they are more fun to gank imo, they dont stand a chanse lol

Deleted
    On-topic, though: This game is not balanced around 1vs1.
    Get a competent healer or have someone else in general watch your back
    Let's give boomkin a one shot instant cast with 5min cd then silencing them for 4min (2stacks trinketable) so that they cast it to nuke 1 and they can't do anything else...
    It would be a fine way to balance boomkins for example... since it's not 1vs1...

Such ridicoulus rogue defenders around... I'm missing the guy claiming "Omg, but we're gonna loose something with new beta mop talents"....

Quote Originally Posted by greed123 View Post
    Rogues, srsly, are immortal death gods that stun u for 5 years, i dont understand how they can keep trying to nerf every other class but ignore rogues. 90% of the top 3s ladder has a rogue....
    they also have a warlock shaman... and to some extent hunters these days...

Rogue is strong but not op!
    Feral is still more OP!
    Frost dk is quite OP damage wise, nobody should do that damage when disarmed..

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    but still, they cant kill my 206k hp'd DK tank
    they are more fun to gank imo, they dont stand a chanse lol
    They must be terrible then...Killing blood dks isnt a problem.

I can't help to think if you're all bad at PvP or just trolling. Killing a rogue 1v1 can be hard for some, likewise you have it easy on someone else.
    What I don't get, is why you're hating on rogues to badly when teamed up. Get a blood DK or a feral/warrior in your team and the rogue will be the one having trouble. Bleeds is the way to avoid rogues from re-stealthing, as they can't be removed with any of their cooldowns.
    Trinket their stuns, tough job!

So, what is this fuss really about, you being bad? I know for sure I beat a rogue on most other classes when equally geared.

Giving them welfare legendaries and a trinket with retarded proc was the biggest fault imo.

Looking at the MoP talents, it's good to see that they will have to pick one of three OP abilities each tier, but something tells me they will remain the PvP gods forever. Wait that 'someting' is the fact that I've been playing since vanilla and they've been like that ever since.