The event leading to Ultraxion now requires 15 Drakes killed, down from 24.

THANK YOU BLIZZARD. Reduce to 5 plox?

10+ Year Old Account
    And I was hoping for an increase, just to show the whiners... 3 minutes of clearing trash and then no more trash for 3 bosses is too hard yeah? It's not like this is Naxx or MC with stupid respawn timers and crazy patrols.

wouldnt be so bad if it actually dropped loot.

Yeah it's annoying trash, but hey, at least it isn't pre C'thun trash, or retarded respawns in 45 minutes and during a boss fight SSC trash, or requires a shit ton of CC or you will wipe TK trash, or this trash mob has a one shot mechanic BT/sunwell robots trash.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    And I was hoping for an increase, just to show the whiners... 3 minutes of clearing trash and then no more trash for 3 bosses is too hard yeah? It's not like this is Naxx or MC with stupid respawn timers and crazy patrols.
    Would help if spine was not just one big heroic trash fight!

Atleast trash in MC could actually be ATTACKED by melee and also be chainpulled...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

I unno about you, but I personally consider the whole first half of warmaster one big ass trash pull just like ultraxions only i can actually hit it!

Deleted
    Indeed It is annoying and THANK GOD they have reduced it, but how fast people forget other raid instances where you have a good 30 min trash before every boss and the trash was at the same difficulty with the boss himself.

I like it. That trash was soooo boring!

15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno...I'd consider phase 1 of Warmaster, Spine and the majority of Madness trash pulls.

And I remember trash in Naxx and MC rewarding loot and a remote challenge. The Ultraxion trash rewards nothing and offers no challenge. Your entire raid has to be either afk or just stupid to wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warmaster (Half the fight) and Spine of Deathwing are trash fights themselves. MC trash was not fun....Ultra trash was not fun. No one is saying it is hard. It's frustrating and outright boring.

chain pulling trash = win
    gives people the at your own pace option
    i personally think the trash on the fight was boring ... im sitting there half the time going "when do i get to stab something damnit!"

Deleted
    Yeah, the Ultraxion trash was never a challenge really... I don't mind trashmobs in raids and dungeons, as long as they make 'sense' or require a little more than "Stand here and kill stuff for 3 minutes". Followed by Darkwing Ultraxion who is another 5 minutes of basically the same.

I mean, most trash IS annoying. And usually only a speedbump to get to the next boss, but I like where some packs require a bit of defusing or even thinking on how to tackle it or die. Good trash packs on the way to a boss already employ one or two abilities the boss actually uses so you can see its effect or learn how to avoid it and should give an indication on how likely you'd be able to stand up to the boss. If you can't beat the trash without multiple wipes, then you ought to lower your expectations lateron.

The trash on Ultraxion is just slow, boring and gives you absolutely NO indication whether or not you'd be able to actually stand up against the boss itself.
    It just feels like a way too artificial timefiller.

Deleted
    it's a solution which means blizzard don't have to "fix" them so they actualy bloddy land on the platform instead of floating 10 yards above where melle have to jump to dps.