This is a shame...

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/

For those that don't have any idea how it's warlocks dps nowadays... You can check rogues and Fire mages always on top meters. From what I check you need to be reforging and switching spec in almost each boss, if you wanna be well-positioned on meters.

Blizzard need to give us, a strong spec that can beat other 2 specs and allow us to be well-positioned like on ICC for example. I don't wanna 3 specs doing almost the same damage ( I'm being selfish, but that's it's my opinion) if you have 3 specs doing almost the same damage, you´ll being all the time, smashing your head against the wall!!! Trying the figure out which can be the best spec without being ALL THE TIME respecting and reforging.

PS: I really hope we get some love on MOP because this it's a disgrace.
    Last edited by David Cavalheiro; 2012-02-22 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post

For those that don't have any idea how it's warlocks dps nowadays... You can check rogues and Fire mages always on top meters. From what I check you need to be reforging and switching spec in almost each boss, if you wanna be well-positioned on meters.

Blizzard need to give us, a strong spec that can beat other 2 specs and allow us to be well-positioned like on ICC for example. I don't wanna 3 specs doing almost the same damage ( I'm being selfish, but that's it's my opinion) if you have 3 specs doing almost the same damage, you´ll being all the time, smashing your head against the wall!!! Trying the figure out which can be the best spec without being ALL THE TIME respecting and reforging.

PS: I really hope we get some love on MOP because this it's a disgrace.
    You're actually complaining that our three specs are too balanced to each other in terms of DPS? Well, that's a first!

What's the point of this thread?

Deleted
    [url]if you have 3 specs doing almost the same damage, you´ll being all the time, smashing your head against the wall!!! Trying the figure out which can be the best spec without being ALL THE TIME respecting and reforging.
    I particularly agree with this part. O.o

Deleted
    Sadly i cant understand this much ;/ But yeah balanced specs are good they should just be higher

I'm complaining that on mostly of the bosses we aren't not even on top 5 on meters.

Deleted
    I'm complaining that on mostly of the bosses we aren't not even on top 5 on meters.
    From what I check you need to be reforging and switching spec in almost each boss, if you wanna be well-positioned on meters.

Blizzard need to give us, a strong spec that can beat other 2 specs and allow us to be well-positioned like on ICC for example. I don't wanna 3 specs doing almost the same damage.
    You sure that's what your claiming, m8?

Also according to the top-performing specs on WoL, warlocks are top 5 on morchok and warlord zon'ozz as well as top 3 on yor'sahj. after that I stopped looking...

10+ Year Old Account

learn english.

on topic: im almost always in the top of the meters in my guild. dont complain about the class just because the best players on earth are slightly under other specs, you are nowhere near them so should only compare your dps to the people you dps with/against.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single one of our specs is viable for raiding and we're ALWAYS competitive. You don't like that, so you want us to have 1 viable spec and be overpowered. Gotcha. You're the type of person that gets Warlocks broken.

Now to actually counter your argument. Rogue logs are blown way out of proportion because they are not only insanely OP just alone, they have legendary daggers, so basically scratch any Rogue logs from those ranks, since it's near impossible to compete with them.

Next come Mages, but you may as well eliminate them since you're looking at the top 200 logs. Every single mage in the top 200 has a legendary and got extremely lucky with Hot Streak procs and big combustions. They are one of the most bouncy DPS classes in terms of their numbers, going from #1 to #10 simply based on their luck.

The next slightly OP class this tier would be Arms warriors, not sure why, but I'm assuming it has to do with their rage regen being through the roof with all this constant damage. Oh and don't forget the 10% extra AP that all melee are currently getting.

Looking at Ultrax, which is probably the fairest example of a boss fight, we have Rogues, Warriors, Mages and Hunters at 47k+ and then a midfield of 9 specs all pulling between 43k and 44k. This kind of balance has never existed in the history of WoW. Yes some classes are stupid, but to have 9 classes within 1k DPS of each other is amazing.

You also can't take any of the other fights at face value, because on Zon'ozz Rogues and Warriors will be top since they stay on the boss and cleave the claw tentacle. Next come the multi dot classes, and then all the single target specs. On Yor'sahj you have Fire Mages, SV Hunters, Arms Warriors and SPriests leading because Combustion, ISS + MS, Bladestorm, and Mind Sear are all incredibly strong. Hagara is obviously thrown off by classes that can burst hard in a short time window on top of good mobility for the ice phase.

In conclusion, every single fight this tier except for Ultrax has gimmicks that can be exploited by some classes far more than others, leading to this changing top DPS field. Just be glad that as a Warlock we have a spec that is top DPS capable for every single fight, unlike Shamans or DK's that are stuck with 2 specs that hardly break top DPS anymore.

This isn't going anywhere good or productive.