Deleted

Question [Question] Bountyhunter Helm Design

Dear all,

can you please tell me if you get a proper Bounty Hunter helm during the game around level 50 without doing Operations? I will be able to do Flashpoints Hardmode. I am only level 37 but currently all Helms are looking really odd and are really badly deisgned.

I hope I am able to get one of those Bounty Hunter typical helms such as the female Bounty Hunter in the Loading Screen has. If you know the answer to my question and got a screenshot I would be really grateful

Thansk a lot
    Saaraae

Deleted
    I believe these are the sets. you can get, only Rakata are exclusive to Ops i beleive.

http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/a...nter-sets.jpg/

Columi/Rakata/Tionese look okay.
    Champion/Battlemaster helm looks like a cockroach head.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    There are at least two modable (orange ) helms that look almost exactly like the one your looking for (other than coloring) that are from the 2 and 4 man heroic quests. I got two somewhere in the last few planets.

Supercommando PvP helm looks like a bedpan with headlights and rear-view mirrors. Most of the gear looks pretty decent but the guy that does helmets needs a new eyeglasses prescription.

Like others have said there are some orange modable helms available, the level 40 PvP helm looks really good.

you can get 3 or 4 from lvl 40 pvp sets. at least two are basically the same. there's one or maybe two helms on a later planet vendor and a couple boe ones (including the helm from the Hydra set which is a pretty cool set but is spread out across 40-50) you can get on the AH but the truth is you virtually can't get any till around level 40 (these are all "orange" btw)

there are few "green" helms around in the style from around 37-39ish. i see those occasionally on the AH. there may be some quest rewards out there (my guys just below you but i've been looking into gear).

there are also thinner tighter ? helms and some are in the later instances and there's a set or two on some later planets spread out across rewards for fully completing heroic quests and suchlike.

atm the "best" way to try and find a specific look is to search manually through the hundred odd returns from torhead and look at icons and search for comments and pics. it's by no means ideal but its not as bad as it sounds if you can get some filtering going.

atm i'm going for the full Hydra set (already picked most of it up on the AH) with a pair of black gloves with a blue metal bit on them meant for a sith warrior from a planet vendor i'm toying with the idea of getting big boots meant for a sith warrior too.

Last edited by sleekit; 2012-02-08 at 08:31 PM.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Deleted
    Thanks a lot