Looking for some input on stats

hello i was wondering if what im doing is at all right. basically im just going for 2005 haste breakpoint and then stacking as mutch mastery as possible, is not favoring 1 single stat good? cuz i like both haste and mastery but dont really see the point in going above the 2005 breakipoint

Deleted
    err.. Ele, Resto or Enh?

Assuming you're talking about Resto here, so hopefully this is relevant. Really the only 'needed' haste softcap to hit is the 916 ELW cap. 2005 is another Riptide tick. If you're actually reforging for that, you're probably wasting some possible HPS.

What I mean by that is that Riptide will do a minimal amount of your healing and the HoT will often overheal. Adding another tick to that is just... pssh.

If you're kinda... right there and aren't losing any possible Mastery from reforges, that's fine.

But ideally you want to maximize your Mastery on gear.

Int < Spirit (until you have 'enough') < Haste to 916 < Mastery < Crit < More Haste

itll always depends, do you heal the raid? or the tank? what race are u?

u play 10m? or 25?

I heal raid on 10m and i do have 1600haste (sometimes gets DI and im Goblin) 18.00 mastery crit i dont remember.

http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...xixaman/simple

i have a belt on the bag so its gona change a bit tonight, but proly staying almost the same.

yea lol forgot to mention i am in fact playing resto...
    radux the haste i got i actually didnt need to reforge for, in fact i reforged some haste into mastery. but i am enjoying the snipe heals when its really needed, tho im probably gonna end up reforging to mastery anyway cuz sometimes my heals are just too weak.

hempaa i mostly doing 10 man normal and LFR, and im playing orc. was planing on going goblin but they remind me too mutch of gnomes...
    i usually heal both tanks and the raid
    Last edited by Taze00; 2012-02-08 at 11:22 PM.

Riptide is - by no means - insignificant. If you use it.
    A lot of players I meet these days during an occasional LFR do know two skills: HR and CH. If you never use RT, the breakpoint will go to waste.

If riptide does contribute roughly 20% - and that's not too far fetched in 10s - you'll gain approx. 2%. Not counted for the gain in HPS by your other spells. On fights like Zon'ozz heroic I would definitely go for that point if I won't need to sacrifice mastery. e.g. if I, otherwise, would've reforged for crit (or leave it as spirit etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Taze00 View Post
    but i am enjoying the snipe heals when its really needed...
    Snipe heals are, by definition, never needed. Being slightly faster than other healers doesn't help your raid, it just makes you look better on healing meters.

Regarding Riptide, it should be used on cooldown in essentially any situation. It's a HPS increase (if you let it tick) for both single target and AoE healing, both in 10 and 25 man. It's a great spell, though adding one extra tick to it doesn't do all that much as it ticks so many times already (the relative increase in healing done isn't all that impressive).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.