Daily Warzone wins not counting - After how many patches?

Seriously, I didn't come in after it started. I didn't dc. I got 8 medals so I wasn't afk. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they havn't fixed this yet.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried abandoning and picking up the quest again? I ask this since, well, like usual this has been covered in a number of previous threads.

Also the number of patches has little weight on when or won't a bug will be fixed, it merely comes down to available assets and priority. The priority of which assets will work on which bugs and in what time line is dictated by the developer, so whether we feel it is important or not our belief has little to do with the outcome.

It is quite game breaking at this point, not to mention that it was supposedly fixed about 3 times now and still it's broken.

Edit: It should be change as well in my opinion, 5/15 completed games for daily/weekly, will help some with the leaving issue as well as limit the streaks of bad luck when it comes to completing the daily in a reasonable time.

Take it with a grain of salt because it could just be coincidence, but I've never had a warzone win fail to count if I made sure to untrack the daily/weekly PVP quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    It is quite game breaking at this point, not to mention that it was supposedly fixed about 3 times now and still it's broken.

Edit: It should be change as well in my opinion, 5/15 completed games for daily/weekly, will help some with the leaving issue as well as limit the streaks of bad luck when it comes to completing the daily in a reasonable time.
    That would be a great plan. I'm someone who leaves as soon as the other team scores first etc heh

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks; one of the dailies I try not to miss - I get a W on my first match... no credit... and then 3 L's in a row. I hope the fix it soon, annoying as hell - but not the most pressing issue.

Awflux - I note people that do that... it being server only WZs gives me a chance to note who are the people I wont group with in the future. Quitters are typically not good players or ones that are worth guilding.

SoCal you base your opinion of ones skill by how much time he/she is willing to waste staying in a huttball match where none if the players are attacking the carrier?

if so, you need not worry about people wanting to group with you because you're garbage yourself. Sorry.

It doesn't do a whole lot to rage here; but submitting a bug report in game might help - seeing that it's a considerably detrimental bug that you would think they'd like to resolve quickly. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't broken on release so it must be something they've tweaked for another fix that has broken it.

Meaning they can't just undo it even if they knew what it was at it would re-break the other fix. 3 patches of supposed fixes that don't work isn't fun though. Atleast they're trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    It wasn't broken on release so it must be something they've tweaked for another fix that has broken it.

Meaning they can't just undo it even if they knew what it was at it would re-break the other fix. 3 patches of supposed fixes that don't work isn't fun though. Atleast they're trying though.
    Yes it was. It was already broken in the beta. To make it clear it is not something that always happens, you can do plenty of WZ without seeing this bug if you are lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Have you tried abandoning and picking up the quest again? I ask this since, well, like usual this has been covered in a number of previous threads.
    Doesn't matter. Same as untracking "fix"...

This actually had me stop PVPing, might sound stupid but I don't have that much time in the evenings to play and we have a few premades on the other faction that farm us pretty often. My problem is that the few wins I get, I really need to count as I cannot sit there for 3hrs pvping to get my 3 wins counted.

Yesterday it was the same, went in, played a nice Huttball and won 6-0, healed my ass off, made 2 scores and 5 medals (hard to get more as a healer), so very much involved in the game. Didn't count! Played 4 more before I had to stop for the day and won 2 of those, i.e. without the bug my daily would have been completed but now I'll have to get the last win today instead, losing one daily (1 bag)... again!

It might sound like whine but it's so freaking disheartening to win a game and not getting credit for it (especially as we get farmed by the premades a lot), just to queue back and get raped 6 matches in a row.

So yeah, pvp is dead to me until this is fixed...