I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

[2h Frost] PvP questions?

Right now I'm sitting right at about 4k resilience which I know isn't tiptop but also isn't horrible by any means. I'm in mostly season 10 gear with a few pieces of season 9 thrown in (stopped playing back in the middle of last year and just came back).

Problem is I feel like a wet noodle against almost any class as it stands right now. Is this just a resilience issue or did DKs (or 2h frost) get a nerfbat at some point in the last 5-6 months? Is unholy or DW frost better for PvP now? Would unholy be a better spec for BGs?
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-02-09 at 02:42 AM.

Deleted
    hey m8
    if you have the option get a healer freind (pala,shaman prefered) and you will enjoy most bgs as 2h frost. in AB you 2 can hold stable (as horde) agains 4-5 enemies just keep them away from your healer and you'll be good.

sidenote.
    i havnt looked at you armory but get the 2h from deathwing it really rocks

Deleted
    2H frost with full resi and current gear with pvp wep for arena (focuses on NS to build healing debuff mainly). I like DW frost in BG's, it does huge damage (focus on HB rather than NS, for RP = lots and lots of AOE).

Alternative for BG: 2H, with or without Gurthalak (I tried it for a while, the resi was better). Any frost you really need a healer as above mentioned, we're a bit more squishy than unholy.