Dps as Immortal?

Not a troll post but I was just wondering would it be possible to dps as Immortal spec I mean some of the abilities in that tree seem to be viable what do you guys say? If so what would the rotation look like and spec?

I may be the minority but I'm enjoying not having dps meters in the game and I hope it stays that way. Due to the lack of dual specs, I've dps'd in tank specs and healed in dps specs many times. As long as stuff is dying I say it's all fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereyeth View Post
    I may be the minority but I'm enjoying not having dps meters in the game and I hope it stays that way. Due to the lack of dual specs, I've dps'd in tank specs and healed in dps specs many times. As long as stuff is dying I say it's all fair game.
    I also like the lack of dps meters until you start wiping on HM enrage timers and have no idea if you are pulling your weight or not.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    I also like the lack of dps meters until you start wiping on HM enrage timers and have no idea if you are pulling your weight or not.
    I disagree with this notion... I know if Im pulling my weight; what I dont know is if OTHERS are pulling their weight. I think that is what meeters give you. I will concede that to fully min/max you'll need a meeter as you'll know that last 5% as if its better to take that last 20 points of power or surge (for example)

Outside operations, I'd say it's fine.

You're not going to be doing the full DPS you could be as a DPS spec, but at a pinch you can fill in for a DPS player.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7