View Poll Results: Will we ever see an Abyssal Maw raid?

Voters
187. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

57 30.48%
  • No!

111 59.36%
  • Don't care, I crave Pandas!

19 10.16%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Really? No 4.4 huh? Then what is this?!
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Patch_4.4
    Thank you come again = )[
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...d-Sale-Fan-Art

Will there be another patch before Mists of Pandaria?
    We said that we are not going to do another tier of raiding content and PvP season, but we will do the normal pre expansion launch patch. This would include things like the new talents and the other big mechanics changes coming in the expansion, along with the launch event that deals with the Horde vs Alliance story and the introduction of the new continent. The launch event will be similar in magnitude to what we did for Wrath of the Lich King and Burning Crusade.
    Says nothing about 4.4.

Thank you come again = )

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Omgitspenguin View Post
    God you people are so FUCKING STUPID I for one completely enjoyed your fantasy take on a reasonable introduction to MoP i've quit the game since good stories never happen with blizzard nowadays, but what you posted would actually be enjoyable and carry on the tradition of what blizzard said being the "4th war" but sadly blizzard are to busy pushing back release dates and spending money on things they end up scrapping and giving us the afterbirth.

But yeah OP i enjoyed your story, good work mate
    Thanks bro, I appreciated the support. I would like to see some alliance horde story line where one faction double crosses the other and make the war rage even harder.

Thanks bro, I appreciated the support. I would like to see some alliance horde story line where one faction double crosses the other and make the war rage even harder.
    Blizzard have written out any good lore they had, deleted alot, replaced it with what can be made into a game, and completely ignored some into obscurity, so im guessing 5.0 will probably be so shitty aftershock title wave from Deathwing or and most likely pandas randomly showing up in major cities conviently after Deathwing was killed so ohhhh no we need help blaghhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...d-Sale-Fan-Art

Says nothing about 4.4.

Thank you come again = )
    Really it doesn't? Maybe you didn't read it right. You didn't even read what you posted under my quote. It clearly says Blizz wont add a patch with another TEIR of raiding content. Doesn't say anything about world event patches, which I promise you there will be mark my words bro. /beardance

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Omgitspenguin View Post
    Blizzard have written out any good lore they had, deleted alot, replaced it with what can be made into a game, and completely ignored some into obscurity, so im guessing 5.0 will probably be so shitty aftershock title wave from Deathwing or and most likely pandas randomly showing up in major cities conviently after Deathwing was killed so ohhhh no we need help blaghhhh.
    HAHA "oh no we need help blaghhh" I'd quit wow if panda just knocked on the main gate of Stormwind and said that lol.

[/QUOTE]HAHA "oh no we need help blaghhh" I'd quit wow if panda just knocked on the main gate of Stormwind and said that lol.[/QUOTE]

Remember draeni Blood elves and worgen? im 85% sure thats how its gonna go down

10+ Year Old Account
    Really it doesn't? Maybe you didn't read it right. You didn't even read what you posted under my quote. It clearly says Blizz wont add a patch with another TEIR of raiding content. Doesn't say anything about world event patches, which I promise you there will be mark my words bro. /beardance

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 12:55 AM ----------

HAHA "oh no we need help blaghhh" I'd quit wow if panda just knocked on the main gate of Stormwind and said that lol.
    No, I don't think you read the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Man, you totally had me until the "ears upon ears" thing.

I had a good laugh.

Thanks

If you remember some spoilers earlier Theramore gets destroyed, its on the boarder of the ocean, also the mists blocking Pandaria get removed by something sooo hmmm. . .
    Theramore gets destroyed by the horde, not by something in the abyssal maw.

For Pandaria being uncovered they said that the Shattering caused by DW caused the mists to disappear and reveal the land to the alliance and horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    how much do u wanna bet that when theramore is destroyed people flee it in ships which then crash onto pandaria due to the mists revealing it etc etc....and the horde being there is explained by them chasing the refugees of theramore

If we ever get an underwater raid like Vash'ir I'm canceling my sub.. That is the only reason I'd do that. I don't want anymore underwater areas like this one :/ It's confusing, was giving me headaches, is so annoying to maneuver.. I'm happy they scrapped the idea..
    And if it's not like vash'ir - then it'd be another throne of four tides. I don't get what's so great about this..

As for N'Zoth - I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't hear about him in Cata yet.. Though maybe the MoP intro event will at least bring his name.. Hope to see more of him in the MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannden View Post
    I dunno N'zoth I think N'zoth has more up his sleeves (pockets, whatever old gods have) to go down in a filler raid. We will be seeing him when we do the Naga expansion if I get my way.
    Mucous Sacs, it probably depend on the old god. C'thun had... tear-ducts to hide stuff in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    Love how people said they thought Firelands Ragnaros was "boring and disappointing" when it was the best and most interesting fight in the tier by a million miles and makes everything in Dragon Soul look like something out of Ragefire Chasm in terms of complexity.

Deleted
    opinion not fact

Deleted
    was a end boss we've seen already tho
    oh you know thrall, garrosh, varian, brann, tyrande & fyrion and every other major lore char should just you know... dissapear forever! because we've seen them before :|

I just love the whole "we didn't feel it fit" excuse they gave. HMM lets think about that. An expansion, centred around elemental invasions, cant fit in the Abyssal Maw.

An expansion where one of the first two zones, sets the players up FOR the Abyssal maw, cant fit it in.

Players get to kill the lord of the air (Al Akir), the lord of fire (Rag), form some sort of allegiance with the lord of the earth (Therazane) and semi-rescue the lord of the water (Neptulon) in a dungeon, cant fit Abyssal Maw.

It just doesn't fit with the theme we're putting out... /sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I just love the whole "we didn't feel it fit" excuse they gave. HMM lets think about that. An expansion, centred around elemental invasions, cant fit in the Abyssal Maw.

An expansion where one of the first two zones, sets the players up FOR the Abyssal maw, cant fit it in.

Players get to kill the lord of the air (Al Akir), the lord of fire (Rag), form some sort of allegiance with the lord of the earth (Therazane) and semi-rescue the lord of the water (Neptulon) in a dungeon, cant fit Abyssal Maw.

To be honest it's not that, it's just that they want to get MoP out as quickly as possible and draw a veil over Cataclysm in my opinion.
    From a raiding point of view Cataclysm has been nothing more than a complete, total trainwreck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post

If I recall correctly, Blizzard couldn't build a satisfactory "story" to fit IN the raid. Not "they couldn't think of how the raid would be relevant."

I think they really need to do something to save this expansion from been a disaster. One thing I would really be happy about if they could introduce a dungeon or raid in the next patch similar to Ruby Sanctum, hopefully something involving N'Zoth or concluding the Abyssal Maw story line which I feel wasnt concluded properly. But my gut feel is they wont do this as usual.

All the mentions about N'Zoth in this expansion, yet we still havent seen or fought him. Leaving N'Zoth like this without any conclusion or even a hint on future plans with him is really unsettling , but yeah they whole expansion has been one big joke. Really I cant see them fitting N'Zoth into MoP as they moving away from any big end bosses in MoP. The quality of content and story comming out in WoW from Blizzard is disappointing and I feel this trend will continue, I really do hope Blizzard will change my opinion of this. Honestly I am not expeting much out of MoP either.

I dont understand they still making as much profit from us subscibers as they have always been, yet they produce very poor quality content.
    Last edited by diegoa; 2012-02-17 at 11:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no we never see it could been an awesome raid but now we never get it /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I'd rather Abyssal Maw instead of Firelands. At least it would have been less eye-killing than all that red fire with molten-orange skies. And I just prefer water over fire. And...We need more Old Gods here =D