Just hit Level 30! LFM

Hello everyone, I am looking for a team to start playing ranked matches. (eventually) I play Pantheon/Ashe/Dr Mundo. Pantheon being my Main and Mundo being my least. I also have a Ventrilo! No games over Skype :P

Also if you are close to hitting level 30 and you have no one to play with, you can play with me! I hate solo qeueing, so bad.

I might come hit me up if you need a Teammate. "tacobender69yay"
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

You really should do more normals for now. Getting right into ranked when you just hit 30 isn't a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyss View Post
    You really should do more normals for now. Getting right into ranked when you just hit 30 isn't a good idea.

thats the plan! hence the eventually. i would like to get a team an do a shitton of normals in before any ranked

Might want to mention server..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyss View Post
    I jumped into Ranked pretty quickly after hitting 30 a few days ago...

First few games were a little dodgy but quickly started pulling my weight. They're not that bad, you just need to get used to the draft pick system and be ready to step up your game a little if you don't want to lose all the time :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Might want to mention server..
    USA side! sorry

I advise getting better with more than just three champs, they can be banned or u may have to play another roll then what your use to.

After turning 30 you shouldn't instantly go for ranked. You wont have good synnergy with a team right off the bat, and ranked is a bad place to test it out! Good luck though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    I jumped into Ranked pretty quickly after hitting 30 a few days ago...

First few games were a little dodgy but quickly started pulling my weight. They're not that bad, you just need to get used to the draft pick system and be ready to step up your game a little if you don't want to lose all the time :-P
    The thing about LoL ranked system though is that your first few games are inflated. You win your first 5 games, you are set for a nice and smooth climb up the ladder. You lose your first five and you are settled very firmly into the less-skilled people and it is hard to climb out.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestish View Post
    I might come hit me up if you need a Teammate. "tacobender69yay"
    I guess I'm the only one who went "dafuq" to that name...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who went "dafuq" to that name...
    haha! hey its a decent name. ive seen worse.
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    The thing about LoL ranked system though is that your first few games are inflated. You win your first 5 games, you are set for a nice and smooth climb up the ladder. You lose your first five and you are settled very firmly into the less-skilled people and it is hard to climb out.
    You get 20-25 rating winning or losing for your first 10 games after that it'll go between 16-20 then finally after 100 games of ranked played you will gain 12 or lose 12 rating per game.