Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    But that's the best part. Today I watched a guy today put guard on a healer, then 3 seconds later he followed me too far away and the healer died just a couple seconds later.
    Yeah, when i guard a healer i sometimes just stay out of the fight and only get rid of the people who go for the healer, its just easier for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkh View Post
    As they said, PVP Balance is a joke atm in the game, Ranged are seriously OP.
    Then you haven't met a good melee before.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dunno man, really i played a marauder, till level 25 (then deleted and remade a jugger, im more a jugger person)
    and i did pvp almost 50% of my time as a marauder...
    usually i was in the first 5 spots in damage, medals and kills (if not in the three, at least in two of 'em) well, medals arent that important, but really, maybe you were doing something wrong...

it was funny cuz you enter in low levels, and 1 or 2 ppl complain about your level and most of the time i was more useful than those whiny idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Zurai View Post
    Playing smart isn't always the best way to win, sometimes jumping into the ball carrier and 3 of his friends and slowing them down for a few seconds is all the rest of your team needed and can make the difference between a score and a loss, though you will only die in that situation if force camo isn't up.
    also, what this man said.
    Last edited by shimargh; 2012-02-10 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    geared marauders are gods at lvl 50. they just run around stomping people down
    How I tend to spend my WZ's. I go for the objectives but I've took to doing 2v1's against "Battlemasters" just for fun. Kill-trading bastards, but that's another issue for another thread ;p

OT: I still need 7 Champ peices, 1 which would upgrade from Cent, and I'm fully geared. As it stands I just manage my relics and adrenals around my spec (Focus) to maximize the damage output during any period where both Force Exhaustion and Stasis are off CD. Run in and use my Crit/Surge relic and attack adrenal, ZS, ZL, FE, Strike into FS. Probably get knocked back at some point, FL, FS and sweep again. This just gets even better if I can find an Expertise buff.