Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

OMG.........I saw something that was disgusting and the smell.........

"warning is was VERY nasty"

Today i was going to the " tribal free tax zone " where everything is tax free including cigarette so i was on the bus with a buddy of mines and i notice this guy and he dress like a bum without that bad smell and he mumble to himself and i took no notice of him "bum is a bum" to me and i sat in the back so we were talking and then there was a STRONG order of piss/urine and is was coming from the front and some pass came back and the guy "the bum" decided to use the bus as it personal bathroom and i was gagging and the driver never notice until he heard the commotion and them he smell it and we pull over and the driver start arguing with him "the bum" and he was ranting and raving and then the driver call dispatches and next thing we heard the siren and there was 4 transit police car and the officer boarded the bus and they was smelling it and they took the guy off the bus but the smell was there "but no as intense" and after half hours we continue down and man is was disgusted and i try not to walk in it but when i got home i wash the sole with bleach and i let it dry outside

Thank you for the wonderful bedtime story. I will sleep MUCH more soundly now.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahahaha.........

i warn you !

Yeah i just ate some sausage with Olivia Wilde, cuz when pigs start falling from the sky, bears rape giraffes.

Also, when confronted by Y, do not say "PLEASE GO AWAY" things should not been as of would be to know as it was before being.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a sad story. IDK. some people are less fortunate and some of them may have mental health issues. It's gross, but I don't think we need to be making fun here.