Can i play bf3 with this pc?

sry if this isnt where i should post this.

Intel Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 4.0gb ram, ATI radeon hd 5450

The CPU is fine, but that graphics card is very low end and will struggle to pull playable framerates at minimum settings most likely. I'd strongly recommend getting a new graphics card if you want playing BF3 to be enjoyable

Yes. But I would, if possible, get a much stronger GPU, because while games are certainly playable on a low-range HTPC media GPU, they are by no means achieving a fantastic flow at higher settings.
    CPU/RAM would be fine though.

Deleted
    Yep, you definately need a better graphic card for higher settings. As been pointed out by the posts above me.

idc about graphic i mean if i can play it a 'decent' fps at low settings it's ok for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    idc about graphic i mean if i can play it a 'decent' fps at low settings it's ok for me.
    MAYBE 30 fps on low, but I have a feeling even that is generous.

ya 30 frames would be dismal and HARD for sure to keep up with others. I wouldnt recommend it at all. When we mean enjoyably we mean where you can actually get a kill and be able to turn around and not take 5 years to turn around

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The HD5450 is a media card to give you some hardware acceleration for Youtube videos and photo editing. It has some capabilities to play older generation games say Left 4 Dead but playing a current generation title like Battlefield 3 it will be sluggish and more than likely be sub 30 FPS even on low.

Even a reasonably priced HD6770 at $80 to $100 would be a better option for GPU.