Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1- lol no it would not.

2- justice and valor were worse then what crests are, because the only control they had was how much the upgrades cost, and so it was just so dumb.

"4 different crests, bullion, and all sorts of other stupid currencies that don't even appear the the tab"
    if 4 currencies is too much for you, you got issues.
    Bullion is not a currency, and it is limited to this tier, and you only get 1 a week
    "other currencies" what other currencies? when it comes to gearing there is no other currencies (Well there is flightstones ,but those are literally just a thing). Almost like you didnt have any other examples so you just "and other stupid ones that dont appear in the tab" which... what?
    Overcomplication is bad design. WoW right now is badly designed. The biggest reason Vanilla era WoW was so popular is because it was simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    Overcomplication is bad design. WoW right now is badly designed. The biggest reason Vanilla era WoW was so popular is because it was simple.
    It's not over complicated...

And I mean sure, if you wanna go back to simple we can remove the great vault, remove badluck protection, remove gear upgrades. If that's what you want that's on you.

Yes there is a lot, but wow has always had a lot, even back to vanilla. The amount of currencies vanilla filled your bag with was still quite a bit.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-04-24 at 05:24 PM.

Yep. You just had it simple. Loot the boss, gg wp. No RNG bs like Vault, no gating of earning stuff... just good... game.

I really hate how they put the NPCs in some obscure area. I also hate how there are a bazillion different currencies each patch. Just make one currency and make higher tier activities reward more. It boggles my mind that it seems like Blizzard is always creating artificial annoyances in this game. It's part of the reason a couple of my friends never came back to WoW. The game is entirely inaccessible to new or returning players. You shouldn't have to read a guide or install an addon to do anything in the game.
    Obscure area. It is literally in one of the inns in Valdraken.

- - - Updated - - -

IT is simple. THere is nothing over complicated about it.